Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What do you mean by true hooper shoe?

No major break in time needed, great cushioning/comfort, straight to work. No b.s.

Copped a pair, Worn them on court and in the weight room and they’ve been my go to pieces.

I can see these being on a lot of feets this summer especially here in nyc for the dyckman/Rucker park/NY vs NY games.

Nxxt prices being stubborn as hell
Yeah, was happy w my $120ish cop on drop day for the first mismatched pair. (Included a DSG rewards)
And now $114 for stocking stuffer.

Not sure how “low” these go for retail. Maybe size 8 or something will hit $100

Also I thought the NXXT definitely needed break time. Mostly the midsole and plastic shank I’m guessing. The cushion opens up a bit more

I get what he was saying. NXXT were def pretty instant play when I first put them on. XX’s have a slight break in period. Definitely want to get a couple more NXXT’s but hoping for discount.

Got my Ghost Greens in yesterday, man these are SNUG compared to the 37's.
Hard to believe but quite a bit more comfy too.
Can't wait to take to the outdoor courts.
Hopefully the outsoles last.

No major break in time needed, great cushioning/comfort, straight to work. No b.s.

Copped a pair, Worn them on court and in the weight room and they’ve been my go to pieces.

I can see these being on a lot of feets this summer especially here in nyc for the dyckman/Rucker park/NY vs NY games.
Gotcha.

I have multiple pairs of both, and I agree the NXXT’s don’t require much break in time, if any… my guess is because it has a plastic midfoot piece compared to the carbon fiber one in the 20’s. Honestly for me by the end of my first hoop session in both they’re just fine, so the break in process isn’t an issue for me…

Got my Ghost Greens in yesterday, man these are SNUG compared to the 37's.
Hard to believe but quite a bit more comfy too.
Can't wait to take to the outdoor courts.
Hopefully the outsoles last.
I've had to go up 1/2 size consistently with the NXXTs. Did you order your true size or go 1/2 up?

I've had to go up 1/2 size consistently with the NXXTs. Did you order your true size or go 1/2 up?
I went TTS. Received them yesterday and just walked about 10 steps.
I won't know for sure if sizing is perfect till I hit the court this Sat/Fri.
Lockdown feels much better than the 37's at initial impressions though.
We'll see though. Might be the honeymoon phease at how great the Ghost Greens look.
Makes me even want to save those and just ball using the ASW XX.

Lmao I'm 5'8 at 137.
Gotta play with a weighted vest so speed up the break in time.

I’m 6’2-6’3 and around 200lbs… no real issues for me breaking these in.

Both of you are frail!

I'm 5'3 320.

I was at 380 lbs but cut down to a lean 320 and my lifts have been incredible, still. Max bench press of 215 lbs, deadlift of 380, and squat of 245

I'm 5'3 320
1686075913934.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom