Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’ll wait, got $217 gift card and 20% off for Nike, need to purchase from the main site.

That's why I like DSG's super lenient return policy. I can cop from Nike with a disco or gift cards later on and just return the one's I just ordered from DSG then.

I see them available for local pickup at 3 DSG in Houston surround area for any trying to pick up today…

That's why I like DSG's super lenient return policy. I can cop from Nike with a disco later on and just return the one's I just ordered from DSG then.
can't you do the same with Nike as well regarding returns?

10% rakuten on NDC is nice

Copped on Nike instead. Had a 20% off

Attachments

• 8C4F0F23-BADD-46C8-A7AB-603FA3B227FB.jpeg
    8C4F0F23-BADD-46C8-A7AB-603FA3B227FB.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 113
You the real mvp!

Hesitated but decided to do store pickup so I could actually get them in time. Would have saved $14 in taxes to have it mailed to my parents house but I don’t think it will arrive by Christmas. Was talmbout delivery by January 4th 😩

Attachments

• 2F6CD975-CECD-41B6-B078-164183F82593.jpeg
    2F6CD975-CECD-41B6-B078-164183F82593.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 367
Were all these 20% off coupons coming from? need one lol

seems like sizes are still in stock despite the popularity which is a good sign

Were all these 20% off coupons coming from? need one lol

seems like sizes are still in stock despite the popularity which is a good sign

Got mine from a price match, cause I bought a pair of bron 19 from ndc for $100 and dsg had it for $81. Ended up returning the 19s anyway cause they hurt my feet even after sizing up, but I still kept the code lol.

Got mine from a price match, cause I bought a pair of bron 19 from ndc for $100 and dsg had it for $81. Ended up returning the 19s anyway cause they hurt my feet even after sizing up, but I still kept the code lol.
damn, nice! They wouldn't even let me use/extend my 10% "half birthday" code past the month of November. Been strict with the CS lately

Oh damn they just canceled my pickup order smh. To make matters worse my gift card was not refunded yet, so Now i dont have enough on it to re-buy to a different store pickup. smh!

0D216F48-2AD7-4BD8-AB63-8E88A6F1BFCA.png

Last edited:
can't you do the same with Nike as well regarding returns?

10% rakuten on NDC is nice

Yeah. For some reason, I was under the impression these were just dropping on DSG a week early so I'll just cancel and re-order on NDC with medical disco.

I just signed up for Rakuten today, thanks for the nudge / reminder to do that. Makes me sick thinking how much money I could have saved haha, better late than never!

Ended up re-ordering for store pick up from Nike Soho. Really no point to buy these if i can't get them in time for Christmas IMO. FOH with that Jan 4th delivery date. Had to put $112 on the credit card since Nike won't release the charge on the damn gift card until 24 hours of the order they canceled on me...

I just signed up for Rakuten today, thanks for the nudge / reminder to do that. Makes me sick thinking how much money I could have saved haha, better late than never!

Ended up re-ordering for store pick up from Nike Soho. Really no point to buy these if i can't get them in time for Christmas IMO. FOH with that Jan 4th delivery date. Had to put $112 on the credit card since Nike won't release the charge on the damn gift card until 24 hours of the order they canceled on me...
I placed a local store pick up from Nike and it said they were available locally. After seeing your first order get cancelled I went through to see if for sure it says they're still available and now it's saying there are no sizes available locally. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and they don't cancel.

damn, nice! They wouldn't even let me use/extend my 10% "half birthday" code past the month of November. Been strict with the CS lately
I was talking to cs because they sent me some used shoes that were then sold out. They offered my 10% and I hit them with the “can you do 20% off”. The rep said hold on let me talk to my higher ups. Then responded back in ten minutes and said she couldn’t do the 20% and could no longer offer the 10% 🤣 🤣🤣. Waited a few days later and talked to someone else and just took the 10% 🤣

I’m hoping it works out for both of us! I still didn’t get an email confirmation for my second order….
I placed a local store pick up from Nike and it said they were available locally. After seeing your first order get cancelled I went through to see if for sure it says they're still available and now it's saying there are no sizes available locally. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and they don't cancel.

Truth be told, you don’t really “save” with Rakuten. I say that as someone who currently has $400+ coming to me on my next payout. Why you ask? Because if you’re like me you’ll def spend that cash back on some other **** you don’t need b/c it’s “free” money. 🤣🤣

Appreciate the link.

Yay.

To celibate the cop, decided to get festive with it today (and in my subjectivity, these are more of a Xmas shoe than the actual red Xmas 10's were).

Fight me or bite me... (as long as you keep it tight, b).

IMG_2016 (1).jpg

FullSizeR.JPG

IMG_2017.jpg

To all my friends, family and freakniks of NT; have a wonderfully festive holiday season... with extra seasoning (on me).

Shoulda been a doctor or officer for the trifecta 😂
My wife's a doctor so if it's still in stock, might do it later tonight. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Nevermind, her hospital isn't listed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom