Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
On foot with iphone, full frame with my sony. I don't normally bring my camera to the park :lol: but 45 and cloudy in NYC today, knew I'd have it to myself. Wanted to test out my self timer.

IMG_6468.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

On foot with iphone, full frame with my sony. I don't normally bring my camera to the park :lol: but 45 and cloudy in NYC today, knew I'd have it to myself. Wanted to test out my self timer.

IMG_6468.jpg

DSC00632.jpg
Yooo we gotta link. I used to live in Hell’s Kitchen but recently moved to LIC.

I'm in brooklyn, made it to brooklyn bridge park a lot last year. Tryna do the same this warm season
There’s two outdoor courts outside my building, but I mostly play indoors at this gym called bqe or at equinox occasionally. It’s $15 for a day pass so let me know if you ever wanna come through.

What size did yall get in the scoring record shirt? And those are the first pics to make them look good. But i wear mine casually so they don't look good enough for my 200 lol

What size did yall get in the scoring record shirt? And those are the first pics to make them look good. But i wear mine casually so they don't look good enough for my 200 lol
Casually I’d prob cop some suede pairs tbh, they look really nice with some regular pants or jeans.

I usually wear j1 lows for casual, classic vibes lol

I wonder if Lebron is going to go back to the Air Max after this season now that he is having foot issues on both feet.

The cushioning setup isn't the best.

I've posted about it, but my left heel had pain when landing after going up for a dunk.

Any hard strikes resulted in pain, to the point where I had to go back to the Lebron 17s for a few weeks to hoop in.

Late on saying this, and it's not a deal breaker... But the only part of this sneaker that really bothers me is that inside toe box reinforcement piece. They could have executed the shape of that piece alot better. Imo

I’d consider the nxxt a mid top. They don’t restrict the ankles though. Just a little more support and lockdown.

I have a feeling Lebron and AD were having foot issues before the XXs. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom