Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I wonder if these could be de-aged. Maybe acetone to clear up the midsole.

On the fence - mainly the materials. I can deal with the midsole but the upper is Chuck Taylor.
FE643226-99A2-41DE-AE49-B6E993BDBC6A.jpeg
E6D8C19E-1421-425C-8B9F-970748EE0F2B.jpeg
B1FE912E-292A-4FB4-A08D-F0254B6BBAAB.jpeg
3FA4E77D-2020-4D5E-984E-0AB4861A59D4.jpeg

You’re probably right.
I remember with the first AJKO release, some hated the idea and was able to “clean” the shoe to give it a normal look.
That’s what comes to mind when I see these.
I don’t mind it on retro shoes but I feel that’s where they should leave these ideas for.

Pretty sure the sole isn't aged. That's the color of the actual rub/foam that's used. You'd have to customize/them them.

I’m sure it’ll be different when I see them in person.
I’ve adjusted to loving blue a lot even though I rarely wear it often.

Debuts are my most worn pair coz i absolutely love this colorway and was kinda sad to see this big scuff on the swoosh when i got home from my game last night. I know it’s part of wearing hoops shoes for hooping but damn that big chunk of paint ripped away looks bad lol. I don’t even know which play it happened on.

BFCE3C03-AE08-4892-ACDD-FEA001C51FE3.jpeg

I think the trinities and the black/gold pair fit more snug than the rest. Wearing the black/gold pair all day today since they came in yesterday. Was the first thing I noticed.
in your opinion which pairs fit looser?

Debuts are my most worn pair coz i absolutely love this colorway and was kinda sad to see this big scuff on the swoosh when i got home from my game last night. I know it’s part of wearing hoops shoes for hooping but damn that big chunk of paint ripped away looks bad lol. I don’t even know which play it happened on.

BFCE3C03-AE08-4892-ACDD-FEA001C51FE3.jpeg
Doesn't look as bad as the issue lebron 9 elite swooshes had. Those faded and scratched if you looked at em the wrong way

Back
Top Bottom