Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
If you're worried about your foot do that while playing basketball a shoe's the least of your worries

1683410596229.gif
Nah it’s cause I have super flat feet my guy haha. Thanks though, Captain Obvious 😂

The 20s look so uncomfortable on lebrons feet. They busting out of them things like the koolaid man.
They really do. Amazing they went through with this model for him but kind of proof it was about a more universal model

Lol, he does wear double socks along with a mad amount of ankle wrap so it’s to be expected :lol:
Add in his orthotics too and it def look like it. The few times I believe he wore the all pink pair casually they didn’t look like that.
Did it really do that in his past shoes tho. Or were higher cut so it hid it?
All of his other shoes were much bulkier.

Haven’t had time to go try the NXT Gen on yet but for those that have how y’all liking them?

Seems like Bron prefers them over the regular XX.

My toes went numb just thinking about it. Lol
Dude seriously. Double Nike elite socks?? And yeah those are cranked down so much.

I always wonder if they rock brand new socks every game/practice/shootaround. So much waste. They trash every game worn pair of socks ?

Agreed. Sometimes even one pair of elite socks is too snug depending on the shoe. I wear elites in most shoes but wear regular Nike crews in the lebron 20s.

I read an article that said most nba players replace their shoes every 2-3 games or so. But some players keep the same ones for a longtime. Booker has been wearing that same pair of orange and white Kobe 5s since the bubble, in rotation of course.

Booker, a Nike guy who is getting his own shoe soon is wearing the same exact shoe since the bubble? Or that particular colorway and it's just a different pair? Just looking for clarification. It would seem like he could get multiple pair in that colorway being a Nike guy. When the Kobe contract was coming to an end, he said he had more than enough pair. Now that the contract is back on track. wouldn't seem like that would be a problem.

Booker, a Nike guy who is getting his own shoe soon is wearing the same exact shoe since the bubble? Or that particular colorway and it's just a different pair? Just looking for clarification. It would seem like he could get multiple pair in that colorway being a Nike guy. When the Kobe contract was coming to an end, he said he had more than enough pair. Now that the contract is back on track. wouldn't seem like that would be a problem.
From the pictures it looks like the same pair. They are pretty worn down and the be legendary writing looks the same in each one. He mostly saves them for big games.

he has a rotation. i've seen pregame shots of him writing on a new pair of shoes. there's prob boxes that are still DS.

he has a rotation. i've seen pregame shots of him writing on a new pair of shoes. there's prob boxes that are still DS.
I don’t know how they be taking ds shoes and jumping right into a game, most shoes have at least a few practice break-ins

That Animal cw is DOPE! They'll probably release those in a pack along with the Animal/Beast 2s.

The Pink medial Swoosh looks off. It would've looked better with Orange or Red instead, IMHO. However, overall, that's a really good looking cw.

Back
Top Bottom