• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
IMG_7807.jpeg

let's hear your thoughts
No problem.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a review of this model but overall I still think it’s a pretty decent shoe. Traction and cushion both good, I don’t really love the material of the upper… feels flimsy, and fit in the forefoot…feels wide and roomy BUT maybe that’s just me knit picking.

No problem.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a review of this model but overall I still think it’s a pretty decent shoe. Traction and cushion both good, I don’t really love the material of the upper… feels flimsy, and fit in the forefoot…feels wide and roomy BUT maybe that’s just me knit picking.
So, the 20's if you had to pick between the two?

Bummer because the color ways for the NXXT are so much better. I want a 2nd pair of XXs but really hate the available color ways.
They're just a slightly less cushioned 20, if you prefer a more low to the ground shoe then the NXXT are the perfect fit tbh

Never played ball in a LeBron before, but I was so surpsied how light they were, with no break-in time. And they never felt heavy for me. Played in 89 degree weather yesterday, and even though I was dying, me shoes never felt heavy. I played in the harden vol. 7..in less heat, and near the end it started to feel heavy.

This is a great sneaker but they dropped the ball on colorways once again. It's like they initially got it right then someone said "well let's replace this blue with jaundice skin yellow on this one then on these others let's move away from this clean black and yellow scheme and add salmonella pink and table lamp brown and add a home depot coupon hangtag"

Doing too much. The initial colorways are usually cool then they just start mixing random shti together and name them something ridiculous. They haven't gotten colorways right since the 15

Wish the all-white's dropped that low. I don't want or need them for that price, I'll figure it out:lol:

Any thoughts or issues with extended use and cushioning bottoming out? Or does the zoom eleviate that worry? Cushlon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom