Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’m always up for LeBron Laker cw’s and was just thinking about how the previous one’s just don’t feel as good to play in as the XX/NXXT’s. So I guess I just spoke these into existence. How to wait for disco’s.
So effing simple.

ROBOCOPPED.

Has anyone had their sock liner rip at the heel of the 20’s?

The piping (?) around the ankle is fraying on both left and right shoes. I think Nike will refund us if we send them back but I don't want any other pair of bball shoes and the available XX colors are 💩.

Or, hear me out… they’re a shoe that has been available since October and are trying to clear out and get ready for the next sig.
Crazy that these have been out since October and we are just now seeing significant sales. There was a time pre-pandemic where these would have been on a Black Friday sale or the Eastbay ( now defunct) 30% off 99.99 and the shoe was 139.99 after a few months. Heck Hibbetts just removed the Trinities off the exclusion list just a few months ago, but still at full price. Even on footlocker all the Bron 20’s are excluded from further discounts even on sale. The days of getting most hooping kicks with discount and sale after a few months are long gone.

Exception is Jordan 37. Those were just awful.

Crazy that these have been out since October and we are just now seeing significant sales. There was a time pre-pandemic where these would have been on a Black Friday sale or the Eastbay ( now defunct) 30% off 99.99 and the shoe was 139.99 after a few months. Heck Hibbetts just removed the Trinities off the exclusion list just a few months ago, but still at full price. Even on footlocker all the Bron 20’s are excluded from further discounts even on sale. The days of getting most hooping kicks with discount and sale after a few months are long gone.

Exception is Jordan 37. Those were just awful.

Foot Locker had several pairs of the 20's on sale for $150 back in April.

I got the Trinity's back then and that's the cheapest that I've seen them.

Yes. It wasn't a little tear either. I don't know if it's from the socks I'm wearing or maybe the rats in my apartment, but it happened to both the trinity pairs I hooped in.
Mole skins can be put there or medical tape. Used to get sock liner wear down a lot on my AJ 3s and 4s and that's what I used to do to prevent that.

I find my Trinity pair has the least durable upper of all the colorways of the XX that I have played in. The upper seems to fray easier. The silver piping has torn in a couple of places. Shoes look more beat up than my other pairs. It's weird.

Nike LeBron NXXT Gen “Lakers”
Color: Court Purple/Black-Light Thistle Heather-University Gold-Opti Yellow
Style Code: DR8784-500
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $170
1692343395671.png

1692343439539.png

1692343461885.png

1692343500274.png

1692343525683.png

1692343555800.png

If your foot is a little wide, might even have to do a full size up. I couldn't even fit the trinities because they were so narrow compared to the time machines.
Gotta try em on when I get home. My .5 up size is still available at the 106 price.

Back
Top Bottom