Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Finally picked up the Four Horsemen for $79 using the APPDAYS code in the Nike app.

Now I just need the Uninterrupted and the Laser Orange pairs to get to prices like that and I'll be done with the XXs.

My quest to get all the high school/college PEs. Still got a ways to go. It’s hard since I’m only getting in my size 11.5/12. I’m missing:

CTK x 3 (Home, Away, Alternate)
Ohio State (Home, Away)
Baylor (Home, Away)
Oregon (Home, Away)
FAMU (Home, Away) *Not APB
Akron (Away)
Duquesne (Home)
UConn (Away) * Never seen a home
Sierra Canyon (Away) * Never seen a home

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 603
Message in a Bottle colorway on sale at DSG - $150

Tempted, but that's kinda high considering the 21's are coming at the end of the month and I'll be going for those.

betting these will hit 100 or less in the next month

Maybe small footers can wait around, but 11 and up always sells out for every damn colorway. I wanted the four horseman but even before the 25% off sale 11+ was cleaned out. When All Star colorway went on sale all I could find was 8-10.5.

I grabbed them from DSG at $150+got them to use a $20 off $100 coupon I had. Even if they go 40% off at Nike I'd only be saving $4 or $5 bucks and I'm sure my size would fly.

It's really hard to figure out my size in these 20s.

I'm in between an 11 and 11.5...The 11 has no heel slip, but the toebox is a little cramped, but in terms of lengths and width. The 11.5 fits perfect in the toebox, but noticeable heel slip.

I dunno why, but I've always struggled with Lebron shoes...The one that I loved was the Lebron 15, never had any issues with it. Lebron 9 is one of my favorite shapes on a shoe, but man they fit horrible. The horribly stiff and rough toebox didn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom