Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
does anybody remember the all-silver aluminum foil “dunkman” V3? Ahhhh that ish was turrrrible
38D77AB5-84ED-462C-8833-C126517E2E76.jpeg

had a pair they were dope, Ralph was doing a lot of green around that time

Why were the V3’s so hated on? I don’t think that Dunkman colorway was that bad, especially for the time. There have been worse colorways lol. At least they gave us a Dunkman back then

Why were the V3’s so hated on? I don’t think that Dunkman colorway was that bad, especially for the time. There have been worse colorways lol. At least they gave us a Dunkman back then

In my opinion, back then consumers didn’t understand the necessity to have or need 3 models of the same shoe in a calendar year, especially when the V1 was a sturdy shoe with great cws and the V2 was solid as well. the V3 was kinda overkill although being marketed as lebrons "playoff" shoe. Something to remember though was that this model (LBJ 8) was released during the height of Nike bball and nike wanted all the money. thats why nike also released an "elite" series shoe around the time of the playoffs with a higher tag.

I understand getting it out the way especially after how much resale was last time around. Im going to try for them, I just use the strike out to save money these days

But the state of game right now is corrupt we got to deal with the following
Resellers
Wannabe Resellers
Hypebeast
The casual I don't like Lebrons but I'm going for these cats etc.
So the extra money on the early pairs just saves time headache and stress and I will be going for a pair at retail

For someone who claimed that we could do what we please with our money, you sure are trying to double as a financial advisor. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

I must have hurt your feelings because all I said was the chance to double at retail was enticing....

tenor (1).gif

I must have hurt your feelings because all I said was the chance to double at retail was enticing....

tenor (1).gif
Hurt feelings? Super reach champ. My pair is secured. You’ve been the one in and out of this thread commenting on everyone buying early.

Back
Top Bottom