Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
JPS JPS where you at. If I can scoop retail I’ll oop you a pair, but I’ll prbly charge $100-$150 on top of retail what is that $350ish. Just lemme know what your size is. I got one pair I paid resale for so it’ll offset the cost a little bit. Ones enough for me. Sorry meant to post this on a ma 3 thread

Last edited:
That's not the definition of oop. Just tell him it's resale price
Hey better than the people buyin 4 pairs here. At least I’m up front about it and helpin the dude out. I paid $500 for my pair too, what’s $300 $350 when everyone else is saying ‘buy now off stockx, prices only gonna go up.’ Like a broken record. If hes one of the cheaper / bigger sizes, I’ll give it to him for $250-260, and it’s miles better than not having a pair at all. At least I’m trying to help someone out. Oh snap this ain’t the a ma 3 thread lmao. Whoops

Hey better than the people buyin 4 pairs here. At least I’m up front about it and helpin the dude out. I paid $500 for my pair too, what’s $300 $350 when everyone else is saying ‘buy now off stockx, prices only gonna go up.’ Like a broken record. If hes one of the cheaper / bigger sizes, I’ll give it to him for $250-260, and it’s miles better than not having a pair at all. At least I’m trying to help someone out. Oh snap this ain’t the a ma 3 thread lmao. Whoops
1616464346985.gif

Hey better than the people buyin 4 pairs here. At least I’m up front about it and helpin the dude out. I paid $500 for my pair too, what’s $300 $350 when everyone else is saying ‘buy now off stockx, prices only gonna go up.’ Like a broken record. If hes one of the cheaper / bigger sizes, I’ll give it to him for $250-260, and it’s miles better than not having a pair at all. At least I’m trying to help someone out.

This ain't helping.

It’s definitely not an oop but I don’t get the slander. He is losing big money on the deal.

Nah, he would of just paid resale like he already did for his original pair, and helping a NTer out on the second he hit at retail.

Back
Top Bottom