Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Me on the other hand is a TTS 10.5 and wears a 10.5 in literally every Shoe and Lebron in my closet EXCEPT AF1’s and NB 550’s. Idk what it is but I need a 10 in both of those.
You must have skinny feet. Semi wide-wide footers can't go TTS in a lot of Lebrons bc of the padding. I got 2 pairs of the retro 3s in a 10.5 and they were uncomfortably tight. The 3 is padded like crazy. I got rid of both of them.

Some shoes just run bigger and some smaller. In adidas dame 7 I can go my TTS but in boost i need an 11. My buddy told me the ZX series is about a full size down. Just how it goes unfortunately.

You must have skinny feet. Semi wide-wide footers can't go TTS in a lot of Lebrons bc of the padding. I got 2 pairs of the retro 3s in a 10.5 and they were uncomfortably tight. The 3 is padded like crazy.

Very possible. The only Lebrons I still have are 7’s, 8’s, 9’s and one pair of 12’s I used to hoop I’m back in college.

Does KC send a shipping confirmation email? I ordered the Gym Reds a couple of days ago and I haven't heard from them since.
It takes 3-12 business days (sometimes longer) for them to ship. Once they do you will get confirmation via email and a WhatsApp message. They will ship just gotta be patient.

seems like the only store that moved it back was Nike, based on all the raffles that have gone out it'll be the 10th.
That's how it's looking. See if undefeated and oneness announce them on IG Friday. If they getting them for the 10 then probably just nike who pushed back

It takes 3-12 business days (sometimes longer) for them to ship. Once they do you will get confirmation via email and a WhatsApp message. They will ship just gotta be patient.

Thanks, yeah I guess I'll just forget about it for now. I'm very excited lol

Got a pair of sbs solidified, still praying for 2 more pairs at retail... or... one more at resell

I tempted to go TTS on my SBs(I like a snug fit) but I remember how long it took the OG Triple Blacks to break in.

Don't want to make a bad purchase and not get my money back on resale if I have to size up.

Kith is up. NYC, BK, MIAMI, LA.

Idk if this link works correctly.

No 12.5

I ordered the gym reds from them on 3/27 and they didn't ship till 4/17. It'll take some time but it is worth the wait!

Maaaaaaaaaan, that's a long wait!!!

I tempted to go TTS on my SBs(I like a snug fit) but I remember how long it took the OG Triple Blacks to break in.

Don't want to make a bad purchase and not get my money back on resale if I have to size up.

I think half up is safe. I honestly can't imagine going TTS on the SB8s, I went 1 size up as I want some wiggle room and wear thick socks. I went half up on my Miami nights though and they fit nice, though I think I can do TTS in those. Yeah YMMV as usual.

edit:typo

I personally think you're shooting yourself in the foot going TTS. Most need half up and honestly a little extra room wont hurt. Go half up.

That 12.5 is going to be
images.jpeg

Wait, for those of you who have the new retro SB8s and the Lakers 8s, Do they fit the same? Or are the SB8s retros tighter? Because all of this talk about sizing....but my Laker 8s TTS fits fine for me. If its the same fit I might just try for my TTS for the SB8s too 🤷‍♂️.

Gbny

Sneakerroom

Private Sneakers

So far

In store pick up
Puffer reds

Burn Rubber

Awol

Corporate

The walk-in Closet

Oneness

Civilized Nation