Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
The 7-9 fit discrepancy boggles my mind.

- The 7 is perfectly TTS, maybe a tinge of heel-slip but that's because the shoe is stiff.
- The 8 is a half size SHORT...I've got narrow feet but my big toe is slammed in the front
- The 9 is just horrible...full size up and they still feel awkward.

- The 7 is perfectly TTS, maybe a tinge of heel-slip but that's because the shoe is stiff.
- The 8 is a half size SHORT...I've got narrow feet but my big toe is slammed in the front
7-11.
I haven't owned any 7 yet but everyone says TTS.

8-11 none fit TTS. It was an absolute mess. It's sad too bc I think that was the best stretch for Lebrons. The XI is the worst fitting Lebron I ever wore. I only kept my KP as a memento bc the CW is so awesome.

I went 1.5 sizes up when I got my 9s.. BHMs/Galaxy/China

5C15F26E-1CA9-4C7C-9058-251D9BD108EC.png

Hmmm, so these don’t show up on the app for me but on the regular website it looks to be back up. Anyone else have this issue?
Doesn't load on the app for me . But the website says I need to enter on the app.

Amen to this.

I legit have a shirt that I bought around the time they came out because I was a broke high school student and I told myself that one day I would own South Beach 8’s is and rock the matching T-shirt so I’m super ecstatic these are coming back again. And I really hope I can come up on my size

Called Civilized Nation and they told me they didn’t have anymore tickets.the ****ing raffle started yesterday at like 4 lol.

Back
Top Bottom