Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I was just able to check out a 9.5 from NDC. I fully expect it to get cancelled though lol.

1627051181002.png

And I just got a cancellation e-mail

1627226067598.png

721670E5-DBFB-467A-BCEE-AD7392C8D317.jpeg

Thank you 😍
Please more 9 pics folks.

The 9s were the Bron sig that was around when I started collecting shoes again. I loved them. I just didn’t try to buy them until they were clearing and gone. So all I have are the Taxi and Liverpool lows (had the Hornets but sold them).

Nine, imo, had the best color ways sig wise thanks to the paneling, etc. They tried with the XIs but they probably should’ve gone the foam posite route.

Please more 9 pics folks.

The 9s were the Bron sig that was around when I started collecting shoes again. I loved them. I just didn’t try to buy them until they were clearing and gone. So all I have are the Taxi and Liverpool lows (had the Hornets but sold them).

Nine, imo, had the best color ways sig wise thanks to the paneling, etc. They tried with the XIs but they probably should’ve gone the foam posite route.

well done sir, do you bro

PS, I’m going for a 4th and 5th pair of SB. Let’s do this baby

Where did all the lows go?

I feel like no one (stores or people) have them but i can’t find anyone. Seen the Sprites in person and had a change of heart

Sprites are all over ebay.

Mn in size 11.5 , 12 are hard to find.

I'm kinda torn on the SJ..meaning...not sure if Europe/Asia/Australia will get them. Prices on ebay arent bad and the hype for these is def not like SB...do I wait it out 🤔. I really dont see these staying high at all. Every 8 besides SB has plummeted.

I'm kinda torn on the SJ..meaning...not sure if Europe/Asia/Australia will get them. Prices on ebay arent bad and the hype for these is def not like SB...do I wait it out 🤔. I really dont see these staying high at all. Every 8 besides SB has plummeted.
I’m enjoying the hwcs and the lakers even though I hate the lakers. Both quality materials too

Back
Top Bottom