• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I hear that hahaha.

But seriously, double up bro the prices wont be like this forever. These were pretty limited overall in regards to all the 8s.

Yeah I'm going order another pair of MNs from KC... That's a no brainer for that price. People are paying more than that for GR dunks I can't believe it.

I literally just paid $265 for the MN on KC. That’s the lowest i had ever seen in my size on any platform. A few weeks ago KC was asking $565

CAA6E855-BCDB-4BE8-B5A5-D0ECE45F4C27.jpeg

They can’t be done with the 8s until we get Solars 🙏🏾

1 Space Jam comes in tomorrow, other prob have another week from StockX. I need to grab the Sprites and then find a price I can live with on South Beach.

as for the 9s - home/away elite is enough for me :smile:

Yeah, That wasn't a deal

Could have just added some money for a new pair and not have to worry about separation

I thought about the separation, seller said its not an issue and in-hand, they feel good and sturdy,. Plus these are for casual wear.

When the time comes for re-glue, I can do it or Jwongboutique will do an exquisite job.

Sizes 11, 11.5 are $400+ for the retros I and didnt want to spend that much.

These will be my plan-B. Im still hunting for a pair of retros for a decent price.

Go to Goats used pairs to compare, I think I got a fair deal.

Does anyone know if the print on the lebron 8 space jam is a little different on each one? I have seen a bunch of different photo's and the print seems a little different on some. Bugs moved a bit etc...

Back
Top Bottom