Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So the verdict is up .5? Any ideas about which pair? I’m between sprite, hardwood, and sb?

The only pair I wish I could have gone up a size was the south beaches. Those ran small.

I have my regular size in the sprites and hardwoods and they were fine.

But everyone's foot is different.

Co-sign with my experience being TTS.

Have a couple different pairs they are fine length wise thought they kinda taper off a little narrow in the toebox but nothing major.

I ain’t gone lie I’m confused as hell. Y’all right each foot different I’ll just test luck. I’m thinking up .5 in south beach, tts in sprite.

I ain’t gone lie I’m confused as hell. Y’all right each foot different I’ll just test luck. I’m thinking up .5 in south beach, tts in sprite

I still wonder why Nike never dropped the gym red 8s China in men sizes I'm looking for a 13 and ebay prices are outrageous especially with a half a box

I ain’t gone lie I’m confused as hell. Y’all right each foot different I’ll just test luck. I’m thinking up .5 in south beach, tts in sprite

Prices on most pairs are low so just pick one and try a size.

I'm a size 14 and the OGs and retros both fit half size short to me. I sized up to a 15 and I'm happy with that on lows and highs, V1 or V2, doesn't matter.

I still wonder why Nike never dropped the gym red 8s China in men sizes I'm looking for a 13 and ebay prices are outrageous especially with a half a box
Sizes 11 and 11.5 are below retail for DS and NDS condition. Check out GOAT as well, they may have some used pairs for great prices

IMO. I always went .5 on 8-10. I could understand folks going up half for the XIs because of how there is no give with the posite and snug fit.

silhouette possibly but the main things holding back the 8s for me are that annoying rectangle thing in the insole, the narrow a** toebox and the fact lebron had his infamous 2011 finals choke in these. 9s and 15s are the best for me and were way more comfortable. galaxy, china, mango, xmas, elites (and there's like 10 more i didn't mention), won his first ring and with the 15s we had all those fire lebron watch cws.

Back
Top Bottom