Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Is that list based on performance or looks?

Mainly nostalgia.

9's were the first shoe that I bought after getting my first job, shoe I wore when I made the varsity basketball team, got my first girlfriend lol. It just brings back memories.

7's I just like the way they look the most out of all the Brons, I love the flywire and the big air bubble, and the swoosh right in the middle of the shoe.

8's unlocked the hypebeast in me. Never had OG South beaches but I had the sprites and solars. Got the retros SB's I wish they had the same color as the Og's but I'm still happy with my two pairs.

I was too young when the AZG first released to get a pair let alone care. 10's were cool almost like a blend of the 8 and 9 but they didn't quite have the colorways the previous 3 models did.

And XX's are just the next Bron after those 5 that I actually like the appearance and performance of.

I gotta say, 12 yrs later and the 9 ddoesn't have the same vibes as it did back then. I still dig it but I don't LOVE it. I think a big part is the fitment issues and 180 air. With all the new colorways that were released with the retro 8, it just made the 8 that much better to me. The 8 and 4 I don't think can be topped. The 4 design wise is frigging iconic.

9 definitely had the colorways.

I like the minimalism of the XX. Brons are usually big and bulky. The XIs were cool too (probably the best WT) it was just the snug and lack of give from the posite. The Xs had some nice details and were bouncy tanks.

Some cannons fo yo ***

Attachments

• 20230125_235411.jpg
    20230125_235411.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 192
Funny thing is is I had 2 pairs initially. 1 from Footaction on release day and a second from Oneness on a restock. Sold both via Flightclub, regretted it and bought this pair on ebay in 2018. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom