• Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
yikes that's something to consider.

nike-lebron-8-v2---whiteblack-sport-red--detailed-look---0.jpg
s-l640.jpg

That's how my boy's pair looked after 3 weeks of outdoor ball

Annoyed there is still no RD on the new China 8s

What are the "new" China 8s? As far as i know, there's no new pair for a worldwide release.

Lmao i miss the iOS only snkrs days

Man F0# with that elitist garbage

It was a pretty evil quick strike considering that everyone was focused on the Notres. If you didn’t refresh your feed you’d have never known unless you got a heads up elsewhere. I only knew because of a SNKRS monitor ping.

yup I’m only finding out now that they dropped, I was trying for the Notre’s, failed & left the app...never even knew these were in there until I got on NT before taking a nap.

would be nice to have a new v2 but I wasn’t overly excited about the graffiti 8s so it’s better this way I guess. Greatly prefer non-white v2s for the exact reason y’all hit on so I guess thanks Nike haha

slightly different in what way?
It's been a while since I reviewed them but if I recall correctly the soles have a different color on both versions and the tongues too. Maybe another variation. I'm at work and don't have time to review them but there were some differences for sure unless the photos I saw were samples.

slightly different in what way?

There are no differences between the regular release pair and the pair that dropped in the pack... same thing with the 18s

Also, anyone ever ordered from kicks-crew? How long do they take to ship? I ordered the gym-red 8s a week and a half ago and my order is still "processing"

that's the pair I have lol. I wore them less than 5 times and for majority of the time I had them they looked like that first photo. Then one day I thought about wearing them and took them out of the box and the color was closer to photo 2.

The just released graffiti has a black background with white lettering and should not discolor quite like that white/red V/2 OG pair.

Last edited:
Damn, was running my basketball practice and didn’t expect them to drop until tonight. Hopefully a sz 13 isn’t too much on resale.

Damn, was running my basketball practice and didn’t expect them to drop until tonight. Hopefully a sz 13 isn’t too much on resale.

Apparently the LeBron Watch with a release on every 23rd is not going to be a game time shock drop like before. However, I'm not complaining, a coveted Graffiti PE NYC which Bron wore in 2011 is promising for the upcoming releases. Approx $350 range for a sz 13's, still way too high.

Last edited:
There are no differences between the regular release pair and the pair that dropped in the pack... same thing with the 18s

Also, anyone ever ordered from kicks-crew? How long do they take to ship? I ordered the gym-red 8s a week and a half ago and my order is still "processing"
Seen two people in Kobe VI thread get their Grinch from them quick like 1 week I believe.
China dropped these so not just US release. The Gym Red pair aren't going for much over retail so I think China sellers will eventually sell these for around those prices.

13 gang. Bruh you know good and well you aren't getting a 13 in nearly anything at resale, for a good price, but good luck.

13 gang. Bruh you know good and well you aren't getting a 13 in nearly anything at resale, for a good price, but good luck.

V/2's always crease fairly quickly so I may pass. I still have DS V/1' s on ice I'll break out instead.

Last edited:
Copped off goat for 350. Before the 8s retro'd I said I would own every pair...and all kobe 6s. Maybe 350 will be a bargain overall...don't know, don't care.

That's how my boy's pair looked after 3 weeks of outdoor ball

What are the "new" China 8s? As far as i know, there's no new pair for a worldwide release.

Man F0# with that elitist garbage
Lmaooo now it’s elitist garbage. It was much smoother then.

Copped off goat for 350. Before the 8s retro'd I said I would own every pair...and all kobe 6s. Maybe 350 will be a bargain overall...don't know, don't care.
I said the same copping every 8, have lakers already, the red China pair comes in Monday. These I'm gonna wait it out a bit. I jumped on the New Balance wave and just copped 4 pairs this week. Need to hold off.

Back
Top Bottom