Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
wow why would they not drop near tip off? lakers actually play

and ofcourse never no notification

I really hope the South Beach 8s won’t be a LBW release. I hope they’ll be just like the LAL8s and release at places other than SNKRS.

Otherwise, my LBW wish releases would be...

- Patent Orange HWC 7s
- Patent Blue HWC 7s
- Hero XI 7s (Red Outlined Swoosh)
- Dunkman LeBron Soldier 1s
- Playoff LeBron Soldier 3s
- CTK 7s
- SVSM 7s
- Christmas 8 v2s
- OG 2s
- All Star 2s
- MVP 9s
- Shooting Star 7s

Last edited:
I really hope the South Beach 8s won’t be a LBW release. I hope they’ll be just like the LAL8s and release at places other than SNKRS.

Otherwise, my LBW wish releases would be...

- Patent Orange HWC 7s
- Patent Blue HWC 7s
- Hero XI 7s (Red Outlined Swoosh)
- Dunkman LeBron Soldier 1s
- Playoff LeBron Soldier 3s
- CTK 7s
- SVSM 7s
- Christmas 8 v2s
- OG 2s
- All Star 2s
- MVP 9s
- OG Zoom Powers aka the OG 6s
Hero 7s with white swoosh looks better

Dude is a big lebron fan and lebron has even shouted him out a few times and reposts his stuff.... hopefully he’s right on this

Attachments

• A342FBC4-EDFE-4B9D-8D08-5A4BC3A8836A.png
    A342FBC4-EDFE-4B9D-8D08-5A4BC3A8836A.png
    709.7 KB · Views: 302
I was wondering about the full family sizing. Hopefully it’s not everything but mens dropping

I ain’t been into copping shoes in a while

**** is up wit this secret spy shoe app bull**** :lol:

Last edited:
Except this time they wont buy to wear just buy to sell

Nah. all the lames and cornballs are gonna be flipping them :lol:

Also i bought, i shirt that matches way back in 2013 for the day i finally own them sooo i’m praying

:rofl: yep. Smh. I can only imagine what they charge out the gate.

I remember passing on them twice for the Veterans Day colorway thinking that they’re gonna sit and boy was I wrong. And as the months went by the price went up.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry . Can’t forget the camos. Pharrell rocked that same look and it all went to hell after that

They need to flood with 4’s and 8 v1/v2’s

wonder what type of wild *** fits ****** gon put together when the SB’s drop :lol:

The one thing that thru me off this drop was only releasing Men’s. Would make sense for them to drop during the game like every other single LW drop

That's been my grail pair since they originally dropped. I'll hope to own one day.
Not Graffiti colorway but I think another colorway of the 4 will drop for the Lebron. Watch. 23rd day of the month so the shoes in the number 23 jersey era we'll be seeing.

Not Graffiti colorway but I think another colorway of the 4 will drop for the Lebron. Watch. 23rd day of the month so the shoes in the number 23 jersey era we'll be seeing.
Anything is possible. I have a theory after they leaked the Lebronwatch news for this year that some of those battle pairs will be released for this years Lebronwatch. Heck, it could even be pairs that Petrie showcased on the snkrs live segment. I think we are gonna see some crazy pairs surface I don't think its gonna be GR stuff that released already years ago.

Anything is possible. I have a theory after they leaked the Lebronwatch news for this year that some of those battle pairs will be released for this years Lebronwatch. Heck, it could even be pairs that Petrie showcased on the snkrs live segment. I think we are gonna see some crazy pairs surface I don't think its gonna be GR stuff that released already years ago.
Agreed. I think they’ll release some pretty sick PEs. Im hoping for the red suede 10s or fruity pebble 4s

Back
Top Bottom