• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Me too lol?

I don’t even know why I bother with the Draw. It’s always the L.

Not in the mood to pay resell. Might have to just skip. But I have no choice for the SBs.

feature shipped my pair.... funny how i get a shipping email but no order confirmation... ill take it though lol

Sorry big footers, size 10.5 and down:

Took an L on snkrs, and was ready to move on...my friend Shows me a link of a local store that has them, call, and walk there after work...I like these lebron’s a lot...waiting for the south beaches one day

Last minute decision to pick up. Colors a little too bright, but it’s been a while since nikes put out a quality product and the fact that they’ve been using real nubuck on these lebron 8s swayed me.

Anyone get their pairs and the blues are two different shades? Seen a bunch like that on Facebook :smh:

Nog even just the brushing them the opposite way, it’s a straight different color

Anyone get their pairs and the blues are two different shades? Seen a bunch like that on Facebook :smh:

Nog even just the brushing them the opposite way, it’s a straight different color
I don’t have that issue but I have seen the pairs. I think the color is more apparent in pics due to the camera adjusting color and such. Nothing a little mink oil couldn’t fix I would think.

Lol bc it’s 2 different materials... all pairs look like that 🤣🤣🤣

Help
A6CCE45B-B467-458B-94A5-86B6A1D1A3B8.jpeg
7A04E0F1-0EDC-4F62-B4C0-F3C38A32E906.jpeg
A54D5DE4-4576-4BC4-A970-90BB18059BDC.jpeg
7A01112D-0879-4663-8D89-0F1C2142C74F.jpeg

8’s are taking all my money like I expected

anyone else notice the weird shape of the toe box on some of them though? Like a steel toe boot lol

Back
Top Bottom