Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I sent stockx those screenshots asking why my high bid wasnt being accepted with bids being accepted lower than mine and some moron replied telling me to ‘check the bid prices’ even though i provided a screenshot of the bidding screen.

Good mob them stockx dudes.

Having similar issues with kickscrew, who have been ok in the past, ow ive sent about 20 messages with screenshots and they reply telling me to do things ive done, told them ive done and are the issue and have given them screen shots of.

Tards.

Lower bids you see are from different regions (EU/Asia). For example if someone from EU is selling SBs for 300, you will see it in the asks list as 300 but in lowerst ask it will be 300 + fees for you as more expensive shipping and customs. Its really bad implementation imo but thats how it is. We in Europe are used to this since US has usually better prices than us…

Loaded on SNKRS for me finally
B959613F-5C02-4B46-A4BE-82DDFC1E39C3.png

Hi guys, eyeing Lebron 8 SBs and since I don't have any Lebrons I wanted to ask how do they fit? Finding conflicting suggestions from tts to full size up... I wear 11 in all Jordans (except 3s where my tts is killing my pinkies), Air Maxes and 10.5 in AF1s

Hi guys, eyeing Lebron 8 SBs and since I don't have any Lebrons I wanted to ask how do they fit? Finding conflicting suggestions from tts to full size up... I wear 11 in all Jordans (except 3s where my tts is killing my pinkies), Air Maxes and 10.5 in AF1s
You're gonna get mixed answers, tts and half sz up.

That stinks. I ordered scream greens from them on a Friday from Italy, they got to me in less than a week, in fact, got em by Tuesday.
You’re probably one of the few lucky ones. These bastards love to hold your money and give you the run around before they refund you back.

Draw though. Hope HOH has them (since store only) so when I get that L there is a backup plan on the 4th. Don't want to pay resale.

#UNDS Today, idk how ppl was sayin these run tts? Jawns tight an I buy a 12 in all nike bball shoes an hv plenty of space ( Jordan 11 or 11.5) definitely tight maybe hv to break them in??
Screenshot_20210522-185432_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful shoe, but good luck breaking them in bro. Not happening in my experience. They fit small, simple as that.

Beautiful shoe, but good luck breaking them in bro. Not happening in my experience. They fit small, simple as that.
Yea I agree jus crazy I seen ppl sayin tts!? Idk how they do I hv room in mine jus stiff on 1st wear

If they drop itll be a relatively small amount and yeah, i have enough i could wipe my *** with it and not worry about it too much.

That being said, ill make an offer and not go over my said amount.

Just because i could wipe my *** with it doesn’t mean i will…

Shiiittt, papi, but Daddy a pair 😍😁😉

I’m cheap, I always wait until all retail options have been exhausted lol

Back
Top Bottom