Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
The prices aren’t crazy on the MN. But there isn’t a store near me getting these. Draw is really my only option.
Yeah but once all places release them prices should drop quite a bit. That's why I'm not worried if I can't hit at retail resell shouldn't be horrible. Look at the HWC.

Footlocker Australia is dropping sprites here tomorrow. My guess is the US release will be soon bc Europe is dropping them tomorrow too.

Modzilla I saw your comment on footlockerau IG post btw haha

I legit have been waiting over 10yrs for these, never thought I would own a pair but of glad to finally have them in person. For some info, I ordered these from Sx on 5/24...seller shipped on 5/25....arrived at Sx on 5/28 and I got them today on 6/2

For sizing, I am a TRUE 11.5 slightly on the wide side and I prefer an exact fit. The length of these is TTS but it is the liner inside the shoe that makes the shoe fit snug, I went with my true 11.5 and these fit perfectly and I have a small amount of space at the toe. I know its a lot of opinions on sizing up .5 or even a full 1.5 sizes (Which I do not recommend lol) so I just wanted to offer some perspective for anyone still unsure of the sizing on these. Overall I'm super happy with them.

IMG_6146.JPG
I went tts also ordered mine from goat l also like
I legit have been waiting over 10yrs for these, never thought I would own a pair but of glad to finally have them in person. For some info, I ordered these from Sx on 5/24...seller shipped on 5/25....arrived at Sx on 5/28 and I got them today on 6/2

For sizing, I am a TRUE 11.5 slightly on the wide side and I prefer an exact fit. The length of these is TTS but it is the liner inside the shoe that makes the shoe fit snug, I went with my true 11.5 and these fit perfectly and I have a small amount of space at the toe. I know its a lot of opinions on sizing up .5 or even a full 1.5 sizes (Which I do not recommend lol) so I just wanted to offer some perspective for anyone still unsure of the sizing on these. Overall I'm super happy with them.

IMG_6146.JPG
I went tts also ordered from goat I also like an exact fit but since my right foot is slightly bigger the right shoes is more snug than the left i replaced those thick insoles with lebron 10 insoles for a better fit or forced to wear thin socks with stock insoles

Attachments

• 20210529_164413(4).jpg
    20210529_164413(4).jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 41
Footlocker Australia is dropping sprites here tomorrow. My guess is the US release will be soon bc Europe is dropping them tomorrow too.

Modzilla I saw your comment on footlockerau IG post btw haha
By tomorrow do you think they mean 0001am as in tonight?

FL australia are total morons

edit: 1201 on the item page when you find it

Last edited:
By tomorrow do you think they mean 0001am as in tonight?

FL australia are total morons

edit: 1201 on the item page when you find it
Yup dropping in less than an hour. Check the site 10 min before the drop. If it's already crashing bots are cleaning out. I wasted an hour and a half when the MN dropped. These may not be as hyped as MN especially if people think they wont resell for much.

Copped Sprites. Will compare with my OG pair when I get them in and post photos.

Modzilla plenty of sizes left hope you arent an 11.5, 13 or 14.

6/21 now?

Interesting…I wonder if all places will change dates now?

Attachments

• 8D366BF3-15DE-46C1-A1C6-AF5513B5EC0C.png
    8D366BF3-15DE-46C1-A1C6-AF5513B5EC0C.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 162
Back
Top Bottom