Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Wore the SB today. These have gone up drastically compared to what I paid 3 weeks ago
F6AE9D54-D700-40FD-B726-5FD35D2C7989.jpeg

9728C94F-BC89-4C17-9551-B28D729CC841.jpeg

These MN are cool but alot of people in my city slept on these and all other lebron releases I've seen hwc,graffiti and Lakers colors sitting

Man looks like prices are rising up due to supply.

Might have to join Lewi in the size 13 lol. Prices are crazy.

Hit me up with a sz 13 graffiti for retail please.
This was a after their initial release they sat for more than couple weeks but it took MN a full day to sell out at two spot in my local to sell out if u really wanted them here u could have had them

Is it possible that MN and SB are much more limited than we thought, and the lower resale prices were just a result of Europeans not wearing basketball shoes like we do?
Well from the looks of it SO FAR, it looks like the MN are a bit limited. But, in a way so were the Gym Reds, Graffiti and HWC. Just depends on the region. Gym Reds only released in Asia, HWC were Europe/US (not one place here in Australia got them), Graffiti were extremely limited in US, and MN haven't dropped at many places in US so far. More footlocker brick and mortar here in Australia (like 5 or 6 stores nationwide) got the MN compared to Sprites (only 1 B&M got em). It basically is coming down to what region is getting each release and how much. SB are a question mark until they drop in the US. It's Russian roulette at this point.

Back
Top Bottom