Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
2M? Wow. That was the first Holiday XI I missed. Never had issues copping before. The game has definitely changed.

Do I think it should have been a massive GR? Yes, it could’ve been part of a summer of Lebron to celebrate Space Jam, the 10th anniversary or whatever bs.

Holiday Jordan 11s are always in the 2m range now. If you do minimal work, you will solidify a pair. That's how all coveted retros should be. For the Grinch 6, I believe 300-500k would have been a good sweet spot for that release imo.

This sb8 feels much less sought after than the Grinch... And it still feels like there should be 200k pairs. Instead it feels like half of that or less.

All of this is imo of course

Last edited:
I was fed up, lost all online raffles. Copped locally for $270. I used to have the OG’s also. These look more narrow than the OG pair. Don’t know the fit yet but I did wear the Sprites the other day and those felt true to size. The leather feels really good and they don’t look as glossy as the OG. I hope the paint isn’t as delicate on these like the OG pair.

Overall I’m so happy to own these again!

Attachments

• 16E546F0-5248-455E-A8CC-ABCDC1B87D1A.jpeg
    16E546F0-5248-455E-A8CC-ABCDC1B87D1A.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 694
Did they?

I just think I lost interest as the designs got worse. I'll say the Sigs have gotten better looking. I think the Space Jam 19s look dope. Will I buy it? Naw.

I want to say when they were dropping all those Lebron Watches (maybe the 15), they were killing it color way wise.

Maybe it was the designs, but the 14 had the blandest colorways outside of the oonw and red carpets.

The 15 bron watch was straight heat though.

But seriously, there’s no way they dropped two million of those last Christmas XIs lol. I could usually Lewiup between raffles and online.

They treated the SB 8s like the Champ Packs or the WTF X!!

But seriously, there’s no way they dropped two million of those last Christmas XIs lol. I could usually Lewiup between raffles and online.

They treated the SB 8s like the Champ Packs or the WTF X!!
I’m fairly certain that the stock numbers for the Jubilee were much less than the 2019 Bred release.

It

It was 2M and they sold out.

1M grinches/SB would def sell and if they dont its goodwill on Nikes part to give thier loyal customers what they want. Almost every sneakerhead would easily double up on both of those if given the chance.
That’s what I found so infuriating. The Kobe 6 Grinch would have still sold out even if they doubled the stock numbers. What is Nike so worried about, that Kobes are going to lose hype and sit? Not happening with the Grinch, that is a grail type shoe that has a bottomless pit of demand. If there ever were a shoe to flood the market with and if there were ever a time to do it, it would’ve been during the holiday season last year with the Grinches. I have YET to get a single Kobe W since he passed away a year and a half ago. The people making these decisions at Nike are a bunch of *****es honestly.

I ordered from Kickscrew Saturday and Im glad I did the price went up 50 bux already.

Also amazingly they shipped already and will hopefully be here this week.

Would love to have a shot @ these. Haven't purchased a new shoe in a hot minute (slowing down in my old age).

These releases just keep getting worse and worse. Can't go on Twitter anymore without seeing "SNKRS L" trending. I guess I'll join that trend on the 21st and strike out myself on SNKRS. This is a shoe I've been wanting for awhile, so might just skip the release madness allt ogether and try and find a sz 13.5/14 (probably 14) for a "decent" price and move on.

GL NT fam :salute:

Would love to have a shot @ these. Haven't purchased a new shoe in a hot minute (slowing down in my old age).

These releases just keep getting worse and worse. Can't go on Twitter anymore without seeing "SNKRS L" trending. I guess I'll join that trend on the 21st and strike out myself on SNKRS. This is a shoe I've been wanting for awhile, so might just skip the release madness allt ogether and try and find a sz 13.5/14 (probably 14) for a "decent" price and move on.

GL NT fam :salute:
Good luck.

I also believe if you haven’t used snkrs or are a newer account they favor you sometimes.

I got a co worker who used to clown me for buying shoes.

She’s 4/4 now in the dunks she’s wanted….

Back
Top Bottom