Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
68134E64-C191-46C4-8C43-CC004C9D7A05.jpeg

This would’ve Hit Different In 2010 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 36009D91-B845-47E4-92F8-15857EA01CC0.png
    36009D91-B845-47E4-92F8-15857EA01CC0.png
    815.1 KB · Views: 1,690
I don’t think Brons will ever be at the level of jays.

They don’t have the causal appeal.

Certain models and colorways may generate a lil buzz, but nothin too major where you gettin hit wit a $500+ resell ticket.
This and lebron isnt as loved as mj. I think rare PE pairs will go back up in value when he retires but that's about it.

I feel like after the 8/9 they lost all casual appeal IMO
I can def agree with that. The Lebron line is super weird. Many bad models, some crazy designs, and just everything in between. I think casually the 7-9 are the best. Thing that bugged me about the 10s the most is the garbage materials. I know it's a bball shoe but don't dig the materials. Comfort wise the 10 is amazing. That full length vis zoom is bouncy as hell.

7-9 are the only lebron's that really crossed over in terms of casual/ lifestyle sneakers.

It will be interesting to see what happens once Bron retires. I doubt people will suddenly start wearing his 13s etc but I could be wrong.

His line will never do what MJ was able to do with Jordan Brand but it's a different era.

7-9 are the only lebron's that really crossed over in terms of casual/ lifestyle sneakers.

It will be interesting to see what happens once Bron retires. I doubt people will suddenly start wearing his 13s etc but I could be wrong.

His line will never do what MJ was able to do with Jordan Brand but it's a different era.
You think LeBron is gonna try to switch over to the shoe/clothes business, and try to grow his brand more?

I think once he retires, he shoes will become a little more valuable.

You think LeBron is gonna try to switch over to the shoe/clothes business, and try to grow his brand more?

I think once he retires, he shoes will become a little more valuable.
LeBron is so multifaceted and tied into so much more than just sports I don't think he has to if we being honest.

He could easily tap into an up and coming brand akin to the like of Midwest Kids, become an equity partner and just blow that **** up.

Not to mention the film stuff, sports management, eventual ownership of a team (it's gonna happen) that he will more likely work on.

If anything I think Nike will continue to push his stuff or use his likeness until it isn't profitable (don't forget he signed to them for life).

*narrated by LeBron himself* Close your eyes and imagine, the year is 2050. Sneaker game has changed yet again, but one thing's constant; NTers stay ready to post in the forums or post up on the courts. Head band, white tee, LBJ 8 SB, and some jorts. NTers stay ready for both worlds. "Anything's possibleeeeeee"

Agree with you guys that LBJ's line just doesn't have the casual appeal of Jordan's. LeBron's line still looks good with some basketball shorts for when you want to dunk on someone at the grocery store though.

Yall dont like the 15 and 16? They had some nice CWs with the flyknit upper as well as lebron watch CWs

I can honestly say after the 9 there isn’t a single Lebron I’ve liked enough to buy. Some of them look good for hooping shoes but I rarely ever do that :lol:

I did get a pair of the low 19s which are decent Now that I think about it

Back
Top Bottom