Nike LeBron 9 Retro

F0442C14-A698-48C6-A33D-4B0D84F560E5.png

SolesNGoals99 SolesNGoals99 lol the only pair thats iffy for me are the Big Bang’s cuz I’ve seen them in person and they’re rather loud lol. Cannons and China’s are my faves and probably would never sell. Me personally.

Man I freakin loved my pair and vowed never to sell them but priorities change and they had to go. Yes they are loud but real sneakerheads know what they are and they are neckbreakers for sure. I’m not really into “basketball” type shoes anymore so i wont be copping. I’m here for nostalgia...Just like the retro of the Kobe 6 line

I remember copping all of my Lebron 9s like it was yesterday. I still have them all. This is a quick retro. What about the 2s & 4s? C’mon Nike.

With all that being said depending on which OG colorway I missed out on or new dope colorway they come out with I'm in :nthat: .

Interesting choice for a retro of a Lebron 9. Found my pic of my liver pools. I had to go way back in my photos :wow: :lol:.

4c9ed176-179a-438c-a1b0-929dd489eacb-jpeg.2578972

When I go to my parents later on today I’ll take a group pic of my humble Lebron 9 collection if I can remember.

Interesting choice for a retro of a Lebron 9. Found my pic of my liver pools. I had to go way back in my photos :wow: :lol:.

4c9ed176-179a-438c-a1b0-929dd489eacb-jpeg.2578972

When I go to my parents later on today I’ll take a group pic of my humble Lebron 9 collection if I can remember.
Not really an odd choice, Bron owns a little piece Liverpool the football team...
Plus Liverpool just signed a record kit deal with Nike, it makes prefer cents

9 had a lot of nice color ways. I actually want the 9s more than 8 (besides SB, ML, sprites, etc).

I don’t want that particular shoe since I still have it from the last time it dropped.

Metallic grey with purple air bag n pink laces/Big bangs/ China moons

cannons were pfffffff to.
9’s prolly DEF had the best colorways. Not even including the elites.

griffeys also :pimp:

Last edited:
The 9s were by far my favorite model. I no longer have any of them but seems like yesterday I was still buying

Nike, please don't release any color ways I could have found on eBay last week below retail. Same with the 8s. Don't waste the retail space

I remember going crazy on the Lebron IX. The Miami Nights and Freegums colorways were so dope and underrated!
Seeing this color way release first makes sense given Liverpool’s move to Nike this upcoming season; they probably want to have these alongside the release of the new kit.

I remember going crazy on the Lebron IX. The Miami Nights and Freegums colorways were so dope and underrated!
Seeing this color way release first makes sense given Liverpool’s move to Nike this upcoming season; they probably want to have these alongside the release of the new kit.

Totally agree with the Freegums being underrated. It's crazy to me how people are hype about the graffiti 17s and the freegums aren't getting any love. Kinda the same inspiration to me

Correct, I believe the transition to Nike was suppose to start when the NB contract expired on June 1. But from what i've read, all three parties have mutually agreed to wait until the start of the new season.

Totally agree with the Freegums being underrated. It's crazy to me how people are hype about the graffiti 17s and the freegums aren't getting any love. Kinda the same inspiration to me
I'm in south florida, i remember the freegums not being that popular out here. They sat and went to the outlets along with the cool grey and all black 9.

And i kinda agree about having the same kinda inspiration.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry the freegums sat everywhere and went on discount. I was working at Champs at the time but I don’t remember if I paid discount price or sale & then discount. I wanna say I scooped them up on RD because I’m a big footer

Back
Top Bottom