Nike LeBron 9 Retro

Besides the low in the Champ Pack, they can keep the rest (unless they release new colors). The highs are what folks want. Summit Lake, SVSM, MVP, Champ High, MV, Playoff Elite, WTT, BB, they got color ways for days.

Looks like the Lebron 9 retro is on the way. Not a fan of this color way, though.

2022 year of Lebron 9s? I'll be grabbing the South Beach, Big Bangs, and Xmas if they all drop.

Attachments

• nike-lebron-9-retro-south-coast-lateral.jpg
    nike-lebron-9-retro-south-coast-lateral.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 695
Ill say.. the 9's got a **** load of dope colorways compared to 8's.. but the 8's are eternally better. It took a min + Chinas and Big Bangs to make me even cop a pair lol.
Yeah the overall design of the 8s beat the 9s but Nike was on their A-game with cws on the 9. That and the Kobe 8 are the two modern sig shoes I really felt compelled to cop a ton of cws for

Totally agree with the Freegums being underrated. It's crazy to me how people are hype about the graffiti 17s and the freegums aren't getting any love. Kinda the same inspiration to me
The freegum 9s were produced in typical black/red numbers. If not they would have probably been more coveted. There were a ton of colorways of 9s tho and I think it was a time when people wanted the more adventurous colorways like mangos, Chinas, and bangs.

All I need are the Cannons. Had em before and didnt realize they ran so small and had to sell em smh.

Hope they drop around Cool Greys so people will be focused on those…

Back
Top Bottom