Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Well looks like they dropped silently or a retailer is the one selling them. Shipped to StockX for verification. Or the worst could be and they are fakes. I'll update as the process continues but I'm hyped! Also threw a bid for $221 on a size 14 to see if they bite.

SmartSelect_20211202-102323_Email.jpg

Just checked the AMM AND social status website. Not sure if these dropped or if it’s a glitch. But if you search Lebron 9 it shows up and says sold out. 🙁

Just checked the AMM AND social status website. Not sure if these dropped or if it’s a glitch. But if you search Lebron 9 it shows up and says sold out. 🙁

They had a raffle that ended yesterday morning…

All raffle wins I’ve gotten from both I’ve been notified the same day the raffle ended…GUESSING they confirmed all their wins yesterday…

All I see is a few dudes that are very uncomfortable with their sexuality. Even funnier is the fact that they buy Jordans to stunt for other dudes....

Nah b, your comment was just the weirdo and immature behavior you normally display.

I assume since you've been a member for years you aren't a child, right? If so, I take back my statement and excuse your teenage behavior.

Nah b, your comment was just the weirdo and immature behavior you normally display.

I assume since you've been a member for years you aren't a child, right? If so, I take back my statement and excuse your teenage behavior.

Blah blah blah. More bull**** from the peanut gallery. Keep on hating. I thrive on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, the soles don't glow in the dark. I don't see why they would make the 16's GITD but not these.

AHHHH WTFFFF

Why do they do this?!?

I thought about this too. I figure it's either the glow soles yellow super fast, cost more for them, or it's part of the icy bottom kick they've been on. It made me a little sad but man these are amazing looking even so.

I thought about this too. I figure it's either the glow soles yellow super fast, cost more for them, or it's part of the icy bottom kick they've been on. It made me a little sad but man these are amazing looking even so.
I was more referimg to the part of “we’re gonna give you a shoe you’ve been asking for a long time BUT we’re gonna leave something off. That way it’s not exactly what you wanted”

IE the green glow 6. i never got why the GS pairs were GITD and the mens weren’t.

Back
Top Bottom