Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Question for yall.

When i bought them, he only had 1 of each colorway of the laves.

Can i find them separately? Any replacement laces?

Last edited:
I wear them with shorts or wind breaker pants.

I think I could get them off with cargo pants if I wanted to. The laces and tongue on the retro Big Bangs bothers me so much.

anything outside of an OG Jordan isn't really selling out. that's just the way the sneaker market is currently.

Last edited:
Didn't know about the Big Bang differences until I checked here. I still have the OG so I passed on the retro and I'm glad I did. Need to rock my pair more.

Didn't know about the Big Bang differences until I checked here. I still have the OG so I passed on the retro and I'm glad I did. Need to rock my pair more.

No mesh tongue, the laces suck, blue is different, and the weave on the sides isn't as thick and it's less padding in the collar.

Honestly if I knew they were going to butcher them like that I would've kept my OG's but I sold them smh. It's annoying because the 9 is my favorite Lebron model and all we got were Big Bang lites, the carpet pair, and the Watch the Throne pair.

For the 7's they dropped Red Carpets, AS, Christmas, Chinas in addition to new colorways.

No mesh tongue, the laces suck, blue is different, and the weave on the sides isn't as thick and it's less padding in the color.

Honestly if I knew they were going to butcher them like that I would've kept my OG's but I sold them smh.

Sucks .. happened to me with SB 8's and few others like Uptempos. I usually do the same so I prob wouldv'e if I was a super fan of 9's. For some reason, I didn't see them doing this as much to Lebron/KD retros but I guess the move to plastic and poop materials makes them opt out.

Thing about these is they moved to this material to make them lighter and cheaper.. literally the V2 and V3 of the 8's .. so stripping them even more for a retro is pretty wild.

Sucks .. happened to me with SB 8's and few others like Uptempos. I usually do the same so I prob wouldv'e if I was a super fan of 9's. For some reason, I didn't see them doing this as much to Lebron/KD retros but I guess the move to plastic and poop materials makes them opt out.

Thing about these is they moved to this material to make them lighter and cheaper.. literally the V2 and V3 of the 8's .. so stripping them even more for a retro is pretty wild.

Not to mention stripping them AND increasing the retail.

I feel the same way about the SB 8's too, literally my grail but I just can't get over the color difference between the retro's and the OG's. I still bought 2 pair because I wanted to hoop in a pair of them but still it's maddening.

I'm just hoping they do the KD 4's right.

now that i think about it how many og colorways did 8s have? just SB and HWC? at least they made a lakers cw too, why couldn't they make one for the 9s smh

also when are the ring ceremony Xs releasing? thought they won some voting contest

now that i think about it how many og colorways did 8s have? just SB and HWC? at least they made a lakers cw too, why couldn't they make one for the 9s smh

also when are the ring ceremony Xs releasing? thought they won some voting contest

SB, Sprite lows, Miami Nights, HWC if you want to count those since they were PE's.

Back
Top Bottom