Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Seem like the time to buy the Big Bang’s was day of release for bigger sizes . They were $300-$315 and now they’re up and haven’t moved

I thought they all had the promo sample tags and even the orange BOM box so how could they be fake? unless you’re joking.

For example there’s a pair of elite dunkmans (search for lebron 9 elite tennis ball) on ebay and they look pretty legit. Don’t see anything fake about them
They are calling them fake because the guy that got in trouble with Nike for having them made wasn’t authorized to use the materials. That’s why they are “fake”.

Still can’t believe i own these. I was 17 when the originally drop and in highschool. Feels ****ing good man.
A9E26763-9CB9-46BB-A483-3182F0A9E993.jpeg

652FA892-C88D-476E-B958-DB83E494CE64.jpeg
61ECD7F5-39BF-4780-8B7E-6E530735930C.gif

Just definitely be possible gotta send those low ball eBay offers out lol
Tried doing that the first couple of days after release… until I saw the “compete against 11 other offers”. Then I just puckered up and bought resale.:lol:

Stock x fees have got to be the worst ever. GOAT is becoming cheaper just cause they ain’t trying rob the buyer and the seller.

Sheesh

Tax
Processing fee
Shipping

At that point ur like how the damn fees more than tax

Giving me Ticketmaster vibes.
As much as ppl don't want to admit, eBay is probably the cheapest and most smooth way to buy kicks now. 0 fees, and you only have to pay tax.

As much as ppl don't want to admit, eBay is probably the cheapest and most smooth way to buy kicks now. 0 fees, and you only have to pay tax.
I would never buy shoes off ebay....I've heard way to many stories and the verification process they have is a joke....no tax on GOAT if you know how to do it....

Back
Top Bottom