Nike Lebron 9 Retro

72 inch laces if anyone swaps out

2011-2012 season was a movie. 66 game season. LeBron playing out his mind that shortened season. The 9 was Hittin’

Hope we get these color ways.
137DCF0F-FD70-4044-B7C9-388F4EEEA2D0.jpeg
This…all of this…if you were around then, you know. Nike Basketball was at its pinnacle.

In these reseller times , everything sells out nothing is hitting discount. Stuff that used sit like this south coast colorway and go on discount is sold out on release day.
Yeah but they also tend to return pairs when they can’t flip them. The $600 online sales tax is gonna stop a lot of this in my opinion

Anyone cop from sneakerboy in Australia & had your order shipped? I ordered on the 6th & my order is listed as being on back order smh

FSR minus 12 and 13 at time of posting

FSR minus 12 and 13 at time of posting
11.5 gone -_-

Sorry, tried to be faster. In the age of being content making $10-$20 on resale and Shopify monitors, stock only lasts so long with these boutiques.

Screenshot_20220117-145356_Gallery.jpg
made the wrong decision(I already have like 3 pairs of kicks that are DS and made myself a promise to not buy unnecessary **** ) but goddammit I had to get them . They fit just like the OG's tight but with thin socks you should be good in your tts if you don't have wide feet.

Screenshot_20220117-145356_Gallery.jpg
made the wrong decision(I already have like 3 pairs of kicks that are DS and made myself a promise to not buy unnecessary **** ) but goddammit I had to get them . They fit just like the OG's tight but with thin socks you should be good in your tts if you don't have wide feet.

Said the same thing and man, the nostalgia got to me. 2011-2012 was a crazy season.

Back
Top Bottom