Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Id of left it. If it’s not within half sz of mine I’ll leave it. Unfortunately I first hand witnessed a vulture buy up a size no where near his to just resell. So there will always be someone.

Someone trying to sell me a sz 15 now. I’m a 14 in lebrons he really trying too….. I refuse to pay resell for a shoe not I’m my size. I said 280$. Lol that’s tax and 10 dollars for food.

So I guess resell lol. Breaking my rule.

Someone trying to sell me a sz 15 now. I’m a 14 in lebrons he really trying too….. I refuse to pay resell for a shoe not I’m my size. I said 280$. Lol that’s tax and 10 dollars for food.

Dont do it. At first the shop said they had an 11 and I hesitated before saying I’ll take it because it’s not my size. They ended not having it anyway. Think they lied too.

YESSSIR UNDFTD FOR THE WIN.
Only 4 people showed up. (The dude i’m front of me wanted a 12 but said he’d take an 11.5 because he knew i wanted the 12) BLESS HIS SOUL

They only had 1 12 and the biggest was a 13
D5464553-65B4-4590-8CB8-C737B661059F.jpeg
Yoo wats up I was the first guy in line with the orange air maxes

I love these and still have my pair so I'll pass because I don't feel like spending but I wanted to rebuy another!

I paid under $300 for the retro WTT and that was the rarer pair during the OG 9 run

I ain't paying a dime over $300 for BBs, $400 is way more than what resell was when they first dropped

This new sneaker climate sucks ***

Undefeated Santa Monica for the W again! Got a 9.5. Guy said there’s one more and a couple other smaller sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom