Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

i like the busy p best.. the white on the cartoons kinda threw em off.. and the white laces were a big NO NO in my opinion.
the black n yellow laces on the busy p really set em off!

Originally Posted by bombiin201

i like the mr cartoons the best

I agree. The Cartoons kill the Busy P. I changed the laces in my Cartoons to black and they look much better.

Just got my Busy P's in. Very satisfied, wished I could have got them for retail, but 250 will do. Now to find the cartoons in a sz 11.

Originally Posted by skep

anyone that cop ANY of these wear em yet????
YUP! (Mr. cartoons)
first day I got them, it was 4th of July and took them to a BBQ
wink.gif

as of today, I've put them like 6 times already no crease yet

hmmm,..... i got some sneaker trees and im afraid to wear any of my nice pairs without em, but after a full day of work my foot hurts like a mofo.
was just lookin at the BUSY P wondering if i could/should wear em without a tree

Originally Posted by skep

hmmm,..... i got some sneaker trees and im afraid to wear any of my nice pairs without em, but after a full day of work my foot hurts like a mofo.
was just lookin at the BUSY P wondering if i could/should wear em without a tree

It's a shoe. It's gonna crease. Just wear em.

Finally got my Cartoon's and I'm so happy about it. They are so clean. By far my favourite. Get at me if you have the LiveStrong Air Max 180's in asize 9. Now I'm on the hunt for those!! Help me out!

hey i have two pairs of livestrong busy p .........in size 8 and a 10............pm if u want pics or info...i also have recipets.........thanks

Back
Top Bottom