Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

(L.A.)
I called UNDFTD Santa Monica and 5 people are lined up already
I told the guy, "they told us no camping till Friday when the shop closed down at 7pm"
his response was "well they just showed up", so @!%% it!
What's the point in lining up for a raffle?

Edit ---//> Nevermind, I read your post as if you were talking about UNDFTD La Brea.

Santa Monica
tired.gif

I actually have not heard a damn thing about UNDFTD Vegas on any forum.
nerd.gif

Im at Alife right now...theres 2 people here but im #20 on the "list"
laugh.gif

UNDFT is a shame

they're profitting off cancer....

those punks

dont deserve the lineup....

smh.gif
to the fullest

What I'm still trippin' on is how no stores in Texas received these. NONE.

Lance trains for marathons a couple of miles down the street and you're telling me no stores in Austin are fortunate enough to have a shipment.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

What I'm still trippin' on is how no stores in Texas received these. NONE.

Lance trains for marathons a couple of miles down the street and you're telling me no stores in Austin are fortunate enough to have a shipment.
smh.gif
Could not have said it better.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

anybody buying these to resell is trying to profit off of cancer
At the end of the day, The Lance Armstrong Foundation gets it's money no matter what. It's not like these stores are taking money awayfrom the foundation by upcharging. By charging the MSRP and not the cost of the shoe, stores are making a profit off of cancer. Does that mean they should sellthe shoe at cost?

imo these all pale in comparison to the original shoes. these look like variants. i'm surprised that the hype for these is so big.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

No problem man! Glad someone could put that Size 12 to use!

DAMN ... i missed out homie .... I guess it went in the right hands tho. He said he was going to rock them ASAP.

yessir... rocked them last night to dinner with the lady. I love my footscapes! I was at the Miami release and half the shop was already wearing the Busy Psthat release tomorrow.... so tell me how messed up that is. You dont ever have a chance of getting your size, esp if youre like me and youre a 12-13. The shopemployees hold those down from the get-go. Shame!

i understand WHY you guys are makin a big stink about them profitting on cancer, but you think nobody else is? anyone buying them and reselling, nike, thestore, the salesman, lance armstrong, the entire establishment of livestrong. it is all profit! a portion is for the cancer patients and research of course,but dont think that $150 pair means $140 goes to the sick!

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

No problem man! Glad someone could put that Size 12 to use!

DAMN ... i missed out homie .... I guess it went in the right hands tho. He said he was going to rock them ASAP.

yessir... rocked them last night to dinner with the lady. I love my footscapes! I was at the Miami release and half the shop was already wearing the Busy Ps that release tomorrow.... so tell me how messed up that is. You dont ever have a chance of getting your size, esp if youre like me and youre a 12-13. The shop employees hold those down from the get-go. Shame!

YES size 12 is getting harder and harder to come by now a days. I hate it. I remember when size 12 was sitting.
None the less homie .. con grads and keep rocking them
pimp.gif

I'm not even attempting to line up for these in NYC even though it's a wrap already.

Is it confirmed that UNDFTD La Brea and NSW @ the Montalban are holding raffles? I called NSW but they never picked up. Any info is appreciated.

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY
final release.. lets see if i finally get lucky enough to get picked for a pair

GOT A 9.5 in the BUSY P, takin offers before i post on eBay, but dont insult me please

just got back from Shoe Gallery empty-handed. Worthless raffles.... over half the names called were of people who werent even there. Damn

nah its messed up how

UNDFT is charging nearly double retail

for 150$ shoes

theyre charging 250...

SMFH to the fullest

and they dont even have the slightest remorse

and the raffle is a joke there

they pick some random person in line to draw and theyre lookin at the box...

I don't want to build hype, so there will be no elaboration, but for those of you who missed out and are feeling salty about the stages releases so far,there is more in store for you so don't get too frusterated. The Nike machine and Livestrong are not done with this whole thing yet, keep yo teeth clean.

And trust I feel you who are frusterated, I really wanted to get alot from this collection and I ended up with FlOM's in the wrong size(dropped money forthe spot) that I cannot find a trade for, the WNW t-shirt and the Loopwheeler sweatshirt. Its hard to find good help around here, I do my best for poeple whenI can, it just does not seem to come around when its needed.

Just keep your head up though, as they releae more, values should drop and hopefuly people will lose interst and save me crazy resell prices.

i gotta say shoe gallery is VERY fair with how they do business
they give no exceptions to any rules for certain people, everything is as fair as can be
my 3rd try i finally got a pull on the raffle

Back
Top Bottom