Nike Lobster Dunk SB

Originally Posted by five30

Sad thing is, a lot of hypebeasts kids people will actually buy these.

and post it up in other sneaker sites as their recent pick up
smh.gif

these pics were not supposed to be leaked, but since they are now, its a wrap..

but this shoe is the CONCEPTS lobster dunk designed by rob heppler.
This just in! Rob from WD recently showed me his new creation with Nike SB. He designed this on behalf of Concepts in Mass. I'm feelin the lobster concept reppin New England...check out the rubber bands around the toe box that relate back to the ones that typically go around lobster claws. Not sure about the release info on these, but I hope I can find a claw or tail in my mailbox soon. (hint hint...)
from jeff staples blog. SUCKS that these pics got out.... SMH

just wanted yall to have the real info though.

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

how'd they even come up with the theme for these?

If by 'they' you mean children on NT and ISS...then probably a 2 poster collaboration...

Nike REALLY needs to stop with these corny!+!% gimmicks. Dunks that come with rubberbands around the toe = lame!+!% concept. If you look at all the SB'speople fiend for like paul browns, wheat bisons, red toe bisons, hulks and takashi's you notice they've all been clean and simple designs.

it really looks like someone wiped their butt with the milli vanillis
sick.gif

Nike, i know you can do better
smh.gif

I heard these are being released with the shrimp sb mids and swordfish dunk sb highs theyre gonna be called the seafood pack

shoes are just eh.... imo - if you get em, skate em hard and maybe they'll look better. that lobster fit is tight, hook a sista up! lmao

i would have preferred an all-red shoe, no black midsole.... and not feeling the table cloth lining.

Back
Top Bottom