Nike Lobster Dunk SB

sick.gif
:x:x

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks Nike, you have continued to save me money throughout 2007+...thanks!

happy.gif

Please take us back to 2005.

-Tiffanys
-BTTYS
-De La Soul.

Most of us are lucky that we were around when Nike SB started the themes, with the Heineken Dunks, the Hunters, Jedis, Etc. Given the success of those olderdunks it's only natural that the evolution of their themed releases head in such a ridiculous direction.

Hurtin

Name is pretty funny, if it wasn't for the lining it doesn't look too bad if I see them on sale I would cop them.

they were ok to me untill i saw that they will have blue around the toe
smh.gif

ignore the ******ed nick name and these have potential. Don't really like the double swoosh, but the color is really sick. Glad they didn't addmultiple color side panels, which nike has a tendency of doing lately. Overall reminds me of the women splatters because of the materials being used/ colors.

comes with a limited edition SB lobster bid also...lol,, i can dig the idea and how they made the shoe look similar to a lobster, but i don't get theconcept on making these, like whats the occasion you feel me?..definatly not copping..

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Most of us are lucky that we were around when Nike SB started the themes, with the Heineken Dunks, the Hunters, Jedis, Etc. Given the success of those older dunks it's only natural that the evolution of their themed releases head in such a ridiculous direction.

Hurtin

its bein awhile since nike sb makes non themed shoes

Back
Top Bottom