Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

After playing around with the options a bit I came up with a couple more. I really got my eye on the dark knights now.
30t6p3b.gif

i got my volts! and i was so exicted to test the nike+...i started to check the insole, and figured out there is no nike+ system in it
devil.gif
eek.gif

VS.

Opinions? I personally like the subtlety of not having a loud swoosh but I feel the 1st pair with the volt swoosh is closer to the Kobe VI Chaos.

FYI- I was able to use the B day coupon at my footlocker yesterday when I bought these. Also kicks feel great on court and the app is sick!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

For whoever asked for black/silvers

And I picked these up today ( $ 140 version)

the black/silver are nice!!! is the swoosh silver? can't tell by the angle if it's white or just reflective...

also where did you cop the non + USA versions from?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

For whoever asked for black/silvers

And I picked these up today ( $ 140 version)

Does the USAs have any stars pattern anywhere on the shoe? I heard there are but that might just be on the + version.

I like the black/silver but wish Nike did a black-out with a black swoosh. Are they on sale or you found the pic?

So much thanks to my now good friend Memphisboi55 ...

Anything I can ever do for you, let me know my man ...

Meister.

To answers the questions-
Swoosh is silver ( 3m %%%) like on the black/purple ones. They are on sale at HOH

I got the USA's at Niketown. They are also up on NDC. 

I don't see any stars on the shoe anywhere. Not sure what you are referring to

You know the Lebron 9 Freegums has the lasering on the upper? I guess it's only on the USA +.
Post some more pics of the USA pair when you get a chance, thanks.

Rarely order shoes this quick but I like these, remind me of the 'glory' performance days of Nike.

7/12 can't come soon enough. i need the usa+ pair.

bostonmarc, the NT and HOH you're referring to are the ones in boston right? (just have to make sure lol)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

7/12 can't come soon enough. i need the usa+ pair.

bostonmarc, the NT and HOH you're referring to are the ones in boston right? (just have to make sure lol)

Yea, but you dont have to wait until then. Niketown Boston had both pairs of USA for sale, the nike plus pair and the regular pair for sale

^ thanks, i'm gonna head down to my local NT (in NY lol) and see if it's the same deal there.

Back
Top Bottom