Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Does the Hyperdunk 2012 + w sport pack work with an iPad 1? It says it only works with iPhones and iPod Touch but I am thinking they will work with the iPad.

At 250 these are gonna sit for a while....gonna wait for the discount and use a coupon on em..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I tried these on today and they feel like crap.

Ok maybe thats going too far, but really...eh. They look more comfortable than what they are. I rather stick to my 2011 Hyperfuse of pick up a pair of Lebron 9's.

I wonder if the 2012 Hyperfuse will feel any better.
I tried them on too and I wouldn't say they feel like crap but they did feel flimsy

I still dont get when people ask how shoes run. They run differently for everyone. Its ALWAYS smarter to try them on at the store if you plan on buying them online or doing an ID.

That way you aren't upset taking the advice of someone else.

Trust me...its worth a trip to the mall.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I still dont get when people ask how shoes run. They run differently for everyone. Its ALWAYS smarter to try them on at the store if you plan on buying them online or doing an ID.

true, all shoes aren't made perfect
smile.gif
. and most of all the hyperdrunks mid sections are really thin and tight on the ankles if you tie them good. Im going to start hoping in mid or lows now. More speed and control.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

At 250 these are gonna sit for a while....gonna wait for the discount and use a coupon on em..

Well the plus model is 250, not the regular version

Please update thread title lol

Unless you hate malls and don't care to deal with pushy jerk salespeople that know nothing about shoes and are just hanging out at FL/ Champs/Finishline/Niketown working their J.O.B.s hoping to beef up sales and/or their commissions while treating cutomers like crap.  Personally, I'm tired of dealing with lazy, disinterested, unknowledgeable and/or rude shoe salespeople in the Seattle area.  I'd much rather come on here, ask real shoeheads what's up with sizing, evaluate the responses, and make purchases accordingly.

Funny story, somewhat related - last week, I asked a salesperson at Niketown Seattle if or when they'd be getting in any USA Basketball gear.  He told me that Nike was sponsoring the USA soccer team that they had plenty of jersey upstairs, but that adidas had the basketball contract so there wouldn't be any USA Nike basketball "playing shirts or shorts".  The adidas misinformation aside, what the heck is a basketball "playing shirt"?

I'd much rather come to NT with all of my shoe/gear questions and concerns, including sizing feedback, and will continue to do so first and foremost. 

I can dig it clkru... but to me its odd knowing that no one has my exact shoe specs... so what runs big or small on them may not on me.

As far as mall trips go.. I def know what you mean but I know I just say Nah.. just need to try them on not interested in buying them right now.

I dare a dude to say.. "well we aren't letting folks try them on" lol..,...

I dont let ANYONE effect my shoe purchasing experience. They can go kick rocks lol

By the By.. I've designed about 5 of these so far on NikeID...and cant WAIT to get a few for real.. I now cant complain about what colors werent released at Retail... NikeID should ALWAYS be like this.

Any word on the black/blue color way with the white soles (release date)? I'm getting impatient and feel like I'll just pull the trigger on the all volt.

Played for a bit today in my yellow/red China aways. They are light and snug up well around the foot. The shoes are definitely on the narrower side, so I had to go 1/2 size up. Lunarlon feels deeper and softer in the Hyperdunk 2012s than the Wade 2s. Traction on these is okay so far. Had to wipe my shoes more than I wanted, but the traction could get better once broken in more. So far these seem like good shoes.

Could also be the Court surface being dusty do you know if that any effect on the traction?

Can you put the Nike+ equip in the other colors, or just the one that came with it?

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Can you put the Nike+ equip in the other colors, or just the one that came with it?

Are you asking if EVERY Hyperdunk 2012comes with a pre wiring for the + app?

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Are you asking if EVERY Hyperdunk 2012comes with a pre wiring for the + app?
Oh, I didn't know that, I thought it was just a hole to put the nike+ sensor in...thx

Bought the black pair with silver swoosh(not 3M btw, just metallic silver) because I had a $20 coupon that expires same day but ended up returning them because cushioning didn't meet my expectation. The fit and overall comfort is good and snug, the mesh is placed where it's needed and breathable but I wished the ride was softer. Yeah yeah it's not best for basketball but I like that extra cushion. Definitely not gonna pay retail for these. Paying $250 is crazy but to each his own.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bought the black pair with silver swoosh(not 3M btw, just metallic silver) because I had a $20 coupon that expires same day but ended up returning them because cushioning didn't meet my expectation. The fit and overall comfort is good and snug, the mesh is placed where it's needed and breathable but I wished the ride was softer. Yeah yeah it's not best for basketball but I like that extra cushion. Definitely not gonna pay retail for these. Paying $250 is crazy but to each his own.

PM me...

Could also be the Court surface being dusty do you know if that any effect on the traction?
The court was a little dusty, but the court is well maintained. The shoes when wiped clean have great traction. So far they just seemed to pick up dust faster than my Wade 2s, XX3s, HD2011s, and M8s. I'm hoping this gets better over time.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Any word on the black/blue color way with the white soles (release date)? I'm getting impatient and feel like I'll just pull the trigger on the all volt.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Saw the volts on court and they are the sickest shoes I've seen. Crazy bright

the volts are Brazil's team color shoes so can you imagine them wearing these and their yellow / green uniforms?  It's going to look like the Oregon ducks

Back
Top Bottom