Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the 315 lebrons have a computer in it.

thank you! I don't know why but it somehow annoys me when someone says "250!! for HDs" when there NOT! only for the + version people

We understand that. But putting a $10 "computer" into a $20 shoe = a $300 shoe? Whatever though, I'm not buying.
thats exactly what you need to do if you feel that way.  im not justifying the prices in anyway just to let you know.

I like these 
pimp.gif
. will cop once they hit outlets.
side note - 
eek.gif
 315 for NIKE kicks.

looking forward to these, will definitely give them a go when they drop really intrigued by the nike+ version

sorry if this was posted already, but does anyone know if these will come out june 16th with the other team USA shoes or later in the summer?

^ I believe most country colors including the USA's come out June 29.  Now if I could just get a concrete date on those Volts....

JS"

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Might cop if they do a decent looking Gold Medal edition. Don't see a lot of Lebron loyalists gravitating towards these with new color ways of Elites and X's releasing around the same time.
There are new colorways are elites coming out? I thought the MVs were it?

From Footlocker:

6.29.2012 Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 (USA Away) Obsidian/University Red
6.29.2012 Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 (China Away) University Gold/University Red
6.29.2012 Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 (Brazil Away) Volt/Gorge Green
6.29.2012 Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 (Puerto Rico Away) University Red/Game Royal
6.29.2012 Nike Hyperdunk + Sport Pack Black/Metallic Silver/Blue Glow

Not sure if Brazil's aways are the early volt colorway I've seen/want. Executive76 thanks for the pic

JS"

come on Nike let's get some more pics, release date, and prices....if they are coming out this month there has gotta be more info!

Just talked to a Footlocker representative.  Said retail will be $139.99.  I'm guessing if you want the Nike+ edition, that will be $250?  Could be wrong though...
**also said the colorways are the ones stated above plus "Summit White/Wolf Gray/Electric Green"...wondering what these are gonna look like

Back
Top Bottom