Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

If someone can clarify two things for me that would be greatly appreciated...reading through the posts has gotten me a little confused.

1. Which other colorways will be nike +?
2. Will the lows be nike + and if yes, when do they release?

Thanks

the only two known Nike+ models right now are the USA homes and the Black and blue, purple pair which release june 29th.

there is not much info on the low's yet but its been reported they wont release until next year like how the lows just released this spring for the 2011

has anyone posted pics of the Brasil CW?  Release date is end of the month on all countries or next month- I am a bit confused- sorry if posted and I missed it.

Thanks in advance.

I really wasn't feeling these at first, but some of these colorways look great. And the lowtops? Fire.

My two issues are the lunar sole and the flywire. I've never balled in any lunanr based sneaker, but I feel like the pliable sole just won't hold up on the courts (assuming the sole is kind of squishy like lunarglides, lunarflys, etc.) Also, I can't help but feel like those exposed flywire units are just going to snap.

The HD 2011 was honestly one of my all-time favorite models, so I guess I just have to embrace the change.

Originally Posted by DEpast

And for anyone whose interested, the swoosh on the white/volt pair is 3M.

ooh, that may have just sold me on the whites

thanks

Originally wanted the volts until I saw the swoosh was gorge green. Silver would have been nice. Now I think I'll scoop the yellow/red and/or the red/blues for playing ball. I wonder how these feel compared to the fly wade 2s (a really good hoop shoe btw).

The swoosh on the volts isn't that bad. I wish it was silver or white like mentioned/last years but it didn't prevent me from buying. I def think these are an upgrade from the 2011. To me the ankle support on the 2011 was subpar at best. Regarding the fly wire the verdict is still out if it will hold up. I actually like this fly wire better. It seems stronger. The previous fly wire seemed more gimmicky then anything else. I could be wrong but the volts may actually be brazil's team shoe. Colors wise it would make sense from what's been described about Brazils team shoe and release date. Hoping they re-up on sizes sooner than the 6/29 release date. Those yellow/red are crazy.

JS"

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

thanks for the reply...Im wondering if you can sync the nike + to your ipad
Yep. The shoes come with an adapter for that.

i don't think nike is making the app to be full screen with the ipad so it'd be kinda a waste if you ask me.

it'd be like the fuelband app only works in a screen dimension the size of the iphone 4 screen

This isn't a shoe you should ball in everyday considering nike +. Lightweight for speed and agility and great for explosiveness. Work out for a few days, ball in them the day where you want to see your results weekly. These are to rock and wear with an outfit. Thanks Nike for making a very good product.

I agree with above, these don't seem like shoes to wear casually, these seem to be made for performance

Originally Posted by jst628

6t1y4i.jpg

are these releasing?

and why is the midsole so freaking ugly?? SMH

Is there a link with all the C/W coming out?

I'm digging those blue ones LBJ is wearing and the volt. Need these.

Which is why I'm excited, reminds me of some of the older models like Flightposites or Ultraflights. All about the court

Back
Top Bottom