Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by DEpast
How do these fit compared to let's say LeBron 9's? (regular or elite)
My true size is a 9 and that's what I bought my USA +s in. Real comfortable fit. The Volts are an 8.5 and they're a little snug, but manageable. I'd go true to size. They feel just like the Lunar Trainer I had a couple years ago. Real cushioned ride.

And to people asking if they're available at retailers. Stores got their shipment in this week for the June 29 release. My "spot" lets me get a few pairs early because I'm a loyal customer, the way it's supposed to be.
Again, there's not many pairs of the USA +s to go around and my store got 1-2 pairs per size in the other non+ colorways. Doesn't sound like Nike mass produced these.

Picked up a pair of DS Royal Foams yesterday, so I won't be buying all the country colorways on release like I expected. These two pair I have will have to do!

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Obsidian/Red now available for $130 on citysole for those sizes 9-12
thanks for the heads up makes them less then retail with shipping and no tax so makes it well worth it

Just read an email at work that the Olympic Nike+ version is being pushed back. The set release date is now 7/12 along with the Shox BB4 and Uptempo's...
5da57c2eb9b011e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

I'm curious how the lunarlon in these compares to the Fly Wade 2. I'm hoping someone does a performance review early on these....

Anyone hoop in them yet?...how do they feel on the court?... I like the fact that they Used a big Swoosh, Reminds me of 90's hooping shoes...

Just wondering, Why's the box tag different from previous HDs?  Or is that just a different shoebox?

I'm all for special boxes and things though
smile.gif

^The shoebox is different for the USA's because of the + technology. The regular released 2012 without + come in a regular box

I should have a review of the kicks after Sunday.

JS"

^ appreciate you doing a review, cause release days my birthday and I'm not one to pay 250 for a performance shoe but the black and blue pair is ill

^no problem. Looking forward to playing in them. I don't have the + ones yet (love the color way on black blue sneaks but I would actually use mine for bball and I'm not sure if I wanna drop $250 on kicks that I'm gonna mess up eventually). I have the volts but honestly they should perform the same (I would assume) as all the others. It's possible sizing might be a tad different with the added technology (fitting the chip in etc) but don't quote me on that.

JS"

Whatever yall do, don't go a half size down. If anything, go true or a half size up. I wear a 9 but had to get an 8.5 in the Volts. Them *+#!#%$ are snug. Keeping 'em though.

Whatever yall do, don't go a half size down. If anything, go true or a half size up. I wear a 9 but had to get an 8.5 in the Volts. Them *+#!#%$ are snug. Keeping 'em though.

Went a half size up normally I'm a 10.5 but for my balling shoes I like to go with an 11. Did your Volts come with a extra set of laces?

Originally Posted by dakine

Went a half size up normally I'm a 10.5 but for my balling shoes I like to go with an 11. Did your Volts come with a extra set of laces?

Nah man, just the shoes in the orange box.

ok so im curious how are these priced? and do all of them track your activity on the court? or are there special editions of those?

If you wanna try them on, they are having a NIKE event at the NIKE VALULT downtown this weekend for all my LA NIKE HEADS...

Originally Posted by monstar

ok so im curious how are these priced? and do all of them track your activity on the court? or are there special editions of those?
140 for the regular version and 250 for the +(the computer).  Yes.

isnt it a given, most if not all nike basketball shoes are true to size.

every single pair of shoes i ball in are all true to size, perfect fit.

the only shoes i need to go down everytime is jordans.

Funny... I thought the same thing ...

But I know tooling changes from time to time in certain kicks. Im a true size 11 measured..

In Bron VIII v1 Im an 11. V2 11 V3 size 11.5
In Jordan Signature ALL true size 11. In Melos Wade and Most Team Shoes Im an 11.5 sometimes even 12.

Just how they do the Last for each shoe.

damn. these r nice but so expensive, everything being too much these days.. sadly making jordan brand look even better than it actually is

i need to stop seeing these. At first glance i was like easy pass, now since the Bron commercial they have been on my mind smh

Back
Top Bottom