Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Tried on the Navy/Red Olympic "away" colorway just a a few mins ago..fit true to size but the Olympic away colorway is hideous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juschiang

EastbayRep, any chance you will carry the non Nike+ USA Home Hyperdunk 2012s?
We are currently not expecting to receive the non + Sport Pack version of the USA Home colorway. 

EastbayRep - Ray

does anyone know if the + version is coming out in a 12.5... I saw on eastbay right now that they aren't going to just wondering if anyone heard different.

Originally Posted by pezones

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My Finishline is selling these already...

do you know what cws'?

thanks

Yellow/Red..Volt/Gorge..White/Electric Green..Navy/Red..Red/Royal..They were all out for sale...They also had the USA + version but the guy said they can't sell them until July 3rd..He showed them to me and showed me the + system and all the components to go along with them.

Originally Posted by quik1987

They're charging $250 for the +, but couldn't include the clear sole? Come on.

Saw them at HoH tonight and the sole is indeed clear and NOT white...They look great, and will be purchased......at discount

For as much people complain about NikeIDs option I know I gotta give them a standing golf clap for real.

You can create WHATEVER you want. Hell as a retailer I'd be salty I dont get any of those funky options as a retail exclusive.

No need for a plus at all. Options are endless..

So far these offer the best options for a Yeezy knock off. Might pull the trigger on them down the line. I got other ID's that are ready to cook before these.

Nikedealer.....well said. Now I wish I hadn't gotten my volts! LOL. I woulda made the exact same pair with a silver swoosh! Hahahaha

JS"

Originally Posted by gentry187

So far these offer the best options for a Yeezy knock off. Might pull the trigger on them down the line. I got other ID's that are ready to cook before these.
Might have to steal this. Probably make the back swoosh white though.

Back
Top Bottom