Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Everything on NikeID gets the dumb Yeezy treatment...what a pathetic world.

That or the south beach treatment. Not gonna say it's pathetic, I mean it's their money let them buy what they want. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if anyone has any info on this...But, what color is glow in the dark during day light? Would electric green be a better option if wanting to mimic the Yeezys?

Yeezys don't even look nice, but the color way is too dope.

It'll be white, it says it on nike id

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Not sure if anyone has any info on this...But, what color is glow in the dark during day light? Would electric green be a better option if wanting to mimic the Yeezys?

You're right, just saw that, my fault.

$200 on hyperdunks, though...But so nice...Damn you Nike, damn you.

I found this pic online. It's a 2011 hyperdunk iD with a GITD sole. I'm assuming the 2012's will carry the same kind of sole. I'd personally would suggest it over the electric green sole.

Last question, is there any way to get a coupon code for the IDs? (EX: When people complain about Nike's slow server, they get a 15% code, will it apply?) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Tax being ~ $20
sick.gif

Everything on NikeID gets the dumb Yeezy treatment...what a pathetic world.

While I agree with what you're saying I have to admit that it works prefect for this shoe. I've seen plenty of other "Yeezy" inspired iD's that don't look right but these have all the right ingredients for it. From the black base and pink liner to the GITD sole. So why not?

These look like performance beasts, definitely want to go try them on at a store before I pull any triggers as far as iD's go.

Do the Puerto Rico aways have the flag on them?

No, Nike wanted them to sell.
what's the Swoosh price Jada? 
laugh.gif
  I was debating between the PR and the BR volt ones....can't decide.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

fit TTS ?
I bought a pair this morning at Nike Town Seattle. I wear a size 12 in every Nike I own and every Jordan as well. I bought a 12 in these and they run really tight. Very narrow. Im going to have to exchange mine for a 13 or pass all together.

Originally Posted by WSUCoug85

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

fit TTS ?
I bought a pair this morning at Nike Town Seattle. I wear a size 12 in every Nike I own and every Jordan as well. I bought a 12 in these and they run really tight. Very narrow. Im going to have to exchange mine for a 13 or pass all together.

Co-sign...Narrow and snug, but its not an uncomfy type of snug...They fit similar to the KD IV

Picked up the yellow/reds today. Almost got the volts instead, but just didn't like the gorge green with the volt. If the black/blue/purples had come in a non + version I would have scooped those up because the colorway is sweet in person. Oh well. Looking forward to trying these out on the court soon...

I didn't buy a pair, but I tried them on today just out of curiosity. They're crazy comfortable.

I definitely wouldn't recommend going true to size with these though.

I tried a pair of the black/blue + this morning at the San Diego House of Hoops grand opening...
I tried to stay true to size (12 in my case) but the forefoot is really narrow, I then tried to size up and they were too long.

The cushioning and Flywire 2 is amazing from my short experience in them.

guess i'll hit up my local HoH sometime tomm to try on a pair and see for myself, then I'll commit to a NikeID colorway

Welp, it happened. These grew on me.
laugh.gif

I hope the hype stays low on these. I really want the sport pack, but I'm going to wait until after I get my hands on a pair of Olympic VIIs. And I'll repeat that those Yeezy 2 ids are too cold.

tumblr_m6egddX2lO1qac9wgo1_500.jpg

First run in these today
Amazingly comfortable and really outstanding support.
Feel perfect just out of the box.

Saw these in store today, quality felt very cheap and flimsy. Certainly not worth the $300 they cost over here.
And this nike+ is such a gimmick. You do not need it to tell you how well you perform in the game of basketball. You can tell how high you jump by how far you are above or below the rim you jump; You can judge how fast you are by seeing if defenders can't keep you from penetrating, or if you close players down on defense; And as for intensity, if you need a computer to tell you how intense you're playing, maybe you're in the wrong sport. Dennis Rodman was intense and everyone knew it, from Dennis himself down to the guys sitting in the last row.
Basketball isn't motorsport or sprinting; you don't need to measure your lap times to know you're doing a good job

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by gentry187

So far these offer the best options for a Yeezy knock off. Might pull the trigger on them down the line. I got other ID's that are ready to cook before these.

nike hyperbeast.........

Its just as well they have a blister pad built into the ankle.... they must have foreseen the result of banjo string uppers 
laugh.gif
Pic made me laugh

Really interested in the black/silver/blue pair. Too many other releases coming up but Im guessing these will be around for a while so maybe I can cop below retail down the road.

Back
Top Bottom