Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

^^^^^^^just saw these at Ontario Mills Outlet Ontario, CA. They were looking nice too, I was tempted to cop.

grabbed a couple pairs of the Black/Metallic Silver-Blue Glow-Blue Tint w/ 30% F&F coupon over the weekend, came out to $84 a pair. The USA colorway already hit my outlets too.

Are lows coming out? I'd really love a pair of lows..
I remember seeing low catalogue pics. But I'm not sure with how the high are selling if they'll come out, and if they do I would expect limited quantities and colors.

Would love to get the USA or blue glows but not at outlet prices right now. Would've copped had they been on Nikestore clearance when they did the 25% promotion :smh:

Does anyone know where I can find the Women's Hyperdunk blue glow? Outlet? Online? Trying to get a pair for my godson and doesn't fit men sizes yet.

For longevity of the shoe do you think that the foam will hold up as long as air?

I'm contemplating between these and the KD's

^not likely, foam naturally breaks down with use, an air unit will break in but will not break down further without being damaged.

I saw blake griffin PE at HOH among other colorways sitting. Actually didnt know he had his own pair for sale.

smokin.gif

Yeah that's them I just need to know when and where there dropping
nthat.gif
I assume they'd drop the 26th like the other big 3 sig christmas shoes, but my FL knows nothing about these. They haven't even been confirmed as releasing, might just be for players to wear on Christmas day games.

I assume they'd drop the 26th like the other big 3 sig christmas shoes, but my FL knows nothing about these. They haven't even been confirmed as releasing, might just be for players to wear on Christmas day games.

Yeah that's what some of the sites have been saying then some of them say there suppose to release. I think they would be a nice pickup but they're nothing that will blow me away if I saw some players with them on Christmas Day.

got blue glows for $100 at factory outlet in buffalo. they also had olympic usa and the orange one. whre can i buy the ekit?

Back
Top Bottom