Nike Lunar Roam

So the consensus on sizing seems to be TTS with a slight preference to go down 1/2 size? Asking because I can go with either 11.5 or 12 depending on the shoe. Thinking that maybe the 11.5 would fit better?

Still bummed I missed on the first colorway.

Almost a FSR here

So the consensus on sizing seems to be TTS with a slight preference to go down 1/2 size? Asking because I can go with either 11.5 or 12 depending on the shoe. Thinking that maybe the 11.5 would fit better?

Maybe it comes down to foot shape? Because I don’t think I could go down to a 11.5. The 12 has a little room at the toe but not enough where it feels too big.

Fed ex man caught me on the way out the door for a run

IMG_0963.jpeg

go 1/2 size down

I like the firmness of the cushioning on these. Starting not to like really soft cushioning like react and boost.

If anyone else has recommendations for firm cushioned shoes let me know. I love the New Balance 1906 because of the firm neutral feeling of them.

OGs are clean but like the new colorway much better. Waited to see what colorways were to offer, but these Platinum Tints hit.

OG color way definitely the best thus far and there was no chance those were going to be had at a discount. Just got the second color way off Feature for 25% off. Said why not for that price.

Feature did me dirty and cancels my order but they keeping popping up with sizes smh. Went ahead and got the second colorway again through SNS with the 10% off.

I wish the accents on the pinks were brown

but those are nice but doubt I’ll cop

but the roams are shaping up to be a classic with a few good to great colorways

edit-

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom