Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-2.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-3.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-5.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-8.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-9.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-1.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-6.jpeg

Nike-Lunar-Roam-Dark-Smoke-Grey-Black-DV2440-002-7.jpeg

Had a feeling a new pair would come in 1-2 weeks, the pink sherbet probably isn’t far behind either

Still haven’t seen the red midsole color way yet that I posted on page 1 from the snkrs video. I wonder how many of these they’re going to make. Seems like we are up to 5 colorways so far.

Still haven’t seen the red midsole color way yet that I posted on page 1 from the snkrs video. I wonder how many of these they’re going to make. Seems like we are up to 5 colorways so far.
That’s a fair point, but it seems like once the marketing pics start surfacing with these the actual release is close

I wish we had more information about this model, we can know all the Jordan retros coming for the rest of the year but these feel damn close to quickstrikes as an entire model smh

:lol: I just want one pair. All these previous times I go try to get a 13 it’s sold out.

Easy pass on the blacks and whites but on another note I wore a pair yesterday and had my son with me at work because he didn’t have school so we were down in the warehouse and he wanted to run so I took off in a sprint and the 40 or so yards I ran felt awesome in these. I wish I could grab a pair on discount to actually try a real run in.

This black pair is better with the orange hits, still a no for me but if they hit a sale I could be pushed to have a pair.

Was hoping we had info on the pink pair lol

Finally got to try these on. Saw them at the clearance store for $120. They don’t feel like that Lunar plushness that I recall. They felt rather firm to me.
IMG_4010.jpeg

Dug thought my closet to find a pair of Lunaracer 3s to compare.

Day and night difference, IMHO. I’m surprised that they still feel plush after almost a decade from being worn. I probably only wore them twice prior to this wear though lol
IMG_4046.jpeg

At one point, I considered the Lunaracer 3 my favorite all around sneaker (for performance and casual wear). I’m glad that I kept several of them in really good condition/DS!

Back
Top Bottom