Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Flint, What NikeTown was that? I called the Nike 800 number ad they told me there were no more of the red/white in any stores.
Was that a while back?

Flint, What NikeTown was that? I called the Nike 800 number ad they told me there were no more of the red/white in any stores.
Was that a while back?

Out of topic... didn't know where to post this but someone on the Bay is selling the Grey/Black/Neon Lunar Wood for $60 shipped. Sizes 6.5, 8, 9, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15.

Out of topic... didn't know where to post this but someone on the Bay is selling the Grey/Black/Neon Lunar Wood for $60 shipped. Sizes 6.5, 8, 9, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15.

Originally Posted by austin066

good deals on these at Sports Authority right now too. ordered my 3rd pair of stealth/volts and a pair of the platinum/blues for about $90 shipped each.

Qty. Item Description Item Price Shipping Method Status

1 NIKE Men's LunarEclipse+ Running Shoes
Size: 9.5
Color: PLATINUM/GREY
Item # 3964035
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 08/11/11 and 08/17/11 $87.48 Standard Ground Item(s) located in stock

Color: STEALTH/CHROME/BLACK
Item # 3964035
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 08/11/11 and 08/17/11 $87.48 Standard Ground Item(s) located in stock
How did you get them for that price?  They're showing up as $99.98 + $5.99 shipping.

Originally Posted by austin066

good deals on these at Sports Authority right now too. ordered my 3rd pair of stealth/volts and a pair of the platinum/blues for about $90 shipped each.

Qty. Item Description Item Price Shipping Method Status

Color: PLATINUM/GREY
Item # 3964035

Color: STEALTH/CHROME/BLACK
Item # 3964035
How did you get them for that price?  They're showing up as $99.98 + $5.99 shipping.

they got a couple promo codes i found at ebates.com

$10 off $75+ = AUG11TSA10

$25 off $150+ = AUG11TSA25

$50 off $300+ = AUG11TSA50

they got a couple promo codes i found at ebates.com

$10 off $75+ = AUG11TSA10

$25 off $150+ = AUG11TSA25

$50 off $300+ = AUG11TSA50

a better code is for 15% off: AUG11BILLME
The og color eclipse and the new platinum/grey/blue ones are only$99.98 each. So after the coupon only $85 each. Shipping is $6.99. Really good deal on a $130 msrp shoe. Very tempted to get a 2nd og pair and prolly the new color too. (they have some of the other colors too, but the sizes are limited in some)

a better code is for 15% off: AUG11BILLME
The og color eclipse and the new platinum/grey/blue ones are only$99.98 each. So after the coupon only $85 each. Shipping is $6.99. Really good deal on a $130 msrp shoe. Very tempted to get a 2nd og pair and prolly the new color too. (they have some of the other colors too, but the sizes are limited in some)

just grabbed the OG colorway from the es for 69... it was that or the all blk/white, figured the OG will run out before the blk/whites

just grabbed the OG colorway from the es for 69... it was that or the all blk/white, figured the OG will run out before the blk/whites

Originally Posted by lockdown36

What is the difference (besides looks) between the LunarEclipse and the Lungarglides. I'm stuck on which pair to get.

I actually work at a nike running store so i can share.

The new lunarglide 3 seem to have a more softer cushion and had the underlying mid footstrap instead of the flywire material which has the same effect but i think people were ripping the flywire and it has a clip in the back to help for a more stable feel. Now the eclipse is gonna give you a lot more support because of footclip on the back on that shoe is way more deeper and it has a firmer cushion way firmer than the glides plus the toe box is cut a lot wider and most people dont know this but on the bottom of the eclipse nike actually cut out the front part and put a softer material so you have a soft impact as you run with them so you get less worn out

Originally Posted by lockdown36

What is the difference (besides looks) between the LunarEclipse and the Lungarglides. I'm stuck on which pair to get.

I actually work at a nike running store so i can share.

The new lunarglide 3 seem to have a more softer cushion and had the underlying mid footstrap instead of the flywire material which has the same effect but i think people were ripping the flywire and it has a clip in the back to help for a more stable feel. Now the eclipse is gonna give you a lot more support because of footclip on the back on that shoe is way more deeper and it has a firmer cushion way firmer than the glides plus the toe box is cut a lot wider and most people dont know this but on the bottom of the eclipse nike actually cut out the front part and put a softer material so you have a soft impact as you run with them so you get less worn out

nns4lg.jpg

Just picked these up from Niketown NYC. I passed on copping like a month ago, stupid decision.

Kind of weird though, I wear 10.5/11 in most shoes and I had to get a size 10 in these and I got some extra foot space.
pimp.gif

nns4lg.jpg

Just picked these up from Niketown NYC. I passed on copping like a month ago, stupid decision.

Kind of weird though, I wear 10.5/11 in most shoes and I had to get a size 10 in these and I got some extra foot space.
pimp.gif

its the wideness of the forefoot.... i usually wear the same in running shoes and had to do a 10 also

its the wideness of the forefoot.... i usually wear the same in running shoes and had to do a 10 also

I have the og colorway (volt and grey) just picked up the white and blue ones from eastbay. ogs were 10.5 so i ordered a 10.5 in the white and blue hoping they were the same size.
Different sizing on different colorways?

I have the og colorway (volt and grey) just picked up the white and blue ones from eastbay. ogs were 10.5 so i ordered a 10.5 in the white and blue hoping they were the same size.
Different sizing on different colorways?

Back
Top Bottom