Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Can anyone who has these confirm if they perform as well or better than the Lunareclipse???

Can anyone who has these confirm if they perform as well or better than the Lunareclipse???

I'm definitely not running in my pair, unless I get another on the low, so I have no idea about how LG3s perform. However, they provide a greater "lockdown" fit than the Eclipses fwiw. Performance aside, Eclipses have the advantage in the aesthetics department, imo.

Frazier: IRC, you were the first to post up the RW discount code in the FR2 thread? I assumed you pulled the trigger back then lol! That was a GREAT DEAL too. It was too good of deal that they switched up the prices back to retail lol  So many people bombarded that site during that time. 

I'm definitely not running in my pair, unless I get another on the low, so I have no idea about how LG3s perform. However, they provide a greater "lockdown" fit than the Eclipses fwiw. Performance aside, Eclipses have the advantage in the aesthetics department, imo.

Frazier: IRC, you were the first to post up the RW discount code in the FR2 thread? I assumed you pulled the trigger back then lol! That was a GREAT DEAL too. It was too good of deal that they switched up the prices back to retail lol  So many people bombarded that site during that time. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

lol ray i never copped them....yea i know they used to have great prices but i blew up there spot and ruined it....lol 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

lol ray i never copped them....yea i know they used to have great prices but i blew up there spot and ruined it....lol 

nike.com needs to restock size 8 in those black/volt/red cw! finally got my voucher for the lg2s i sent in and the only cw i like is out of stock! smh...

nike.com needs to restock size 8 in those black/volt/red cw! finally got my voucher for the lg2s i sent in and the only cw i like is out of stock! smh...

ILLY, Dark Steel! I'm salty the UK has the LS cw available already...

Frazier: LOL! I wish I hopped on that deal for the Chlorines, now I can't locate my size.
mad.gif

NikeiD's FB featured my "LunarJam" design in their LG3iD Album... ILLLY!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150234386606463.317800.80515456462

262062_10150234386931463_80515456462_7767459_7471086_n.jpg

ILLY, Dark Steel! I'm salty the UK has the LS cw available already...

Frazier: LOL! I wish I hopped on that deal for the Chlorines, now I can't locate my size.
mad.gif

NikeiD's FB featured my "LunarJam" design in their LG3iD Album... ILLLY!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150234386606463.317800.80515456462

262062_10150234386931463_80515456462_7767459_7471086_n.jpg

GZA: Thanks, Sir! Now, if only I could I get some sort of a discount from NikeID to purchase them...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Drew: You know I only own the LG1, so my take my comparison fwiw lol. Also, I don't plan on running in them...

As for fit, the 3s are more plush, heck they're the plushest Lunars to date, imho. The lockdown fit is a nice touch on the 3s. On the otherhand, I usually lace my LG1s loose when I take them out for a run, which is pretty intresting. As for weight, the 3s seem to weigh a bit more than the 1s, which is probably due to their cushioning. I foresee these to be a Lunar "classic" as time passes; however, 1 > 3, imho. My opinion may change as I scoop up more cws though
laugh.gif

GZA: Thanks, Sir! Now, if only I could I get some sort of a discount from NikeID to purchase them...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Drew: You know I only own the LG1, so my take my comparison fwiw lol. Also, I don't plan on running in them...

As for fit, the 3s are more plush, heck they're the plushest Lunars to date, imho. The lockdown fit is a nice touch on the 3s. On the otherhand, I usually lace my LG1s loose when I take them out for a run, which is pretty intresting. As for weight, the 3s seem to weigh a bit more than the 1s, which is probably due to their cushioning. I foresee these to be a Lunar "classic" as time passes; however, 1 > 3, imho. My opinion may change as I scoop up more cws though
laugh.gif

Info on the USA LG3? Where can I cop and how much? Are the men's pair limited to 450 pairs and the women's pair limited to 250? I remember reading that somewhere...

Info on the USA LG3? Where can I cop and how much? Are the men's pair limited to 450 pairs and the women's pair limited to 250? I remember reading that somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom