Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Damn... I need to stop playing around and cop those USATF's already. So siiiiick. Nice pickups everyone.

Damn... I need to stop playing around and cop those USATF's already. So siiiiick. Nice pickups everyone.

I might need to snag those USATFs....

"Nuggets" for me...

24yu6uw.jpg

Nothing but good reviews so far on these! Can't wait to get a pair in the states next week. I've only seen the Livestrong colour in person so far.

Nothing but good reviews so far on these! Can't wait to get a pair in the states next week. I've only seen the Livestrong colour in person so far.

thx for the comments fraz and neighbor! (awesome job w/ the feature too!)

Nice pickups guys! Looking fw to seeing the developing variety in here.

haam - the men's c/w was 450 and the women's was 200 per the usatf site

thx for the comments fraz and neighbor! (awesome job w/ the feature too!)

Nice pickups guys! Looking fw to seeing the developing variety in here.

haam - the men's c/w was 450 and the women's was 200 per the usatf site

my livestrongs will be here friday and th just won the usatf pair off ebay so i am pretty much set .....

my livestrongs will be here friday and th just won the usatf pair off ebay so i am pretty much set .....

Anyone notice the different logo on some of the colorways. Almost looks like Lacrosse sticks or something. Any info? Ray, im sure you know lol

Oh and you guys make sure not to buy those Purple and Grey LG3, ive got some plans for them when they go on sale
laugh.gif

Anyone notice the different logo on some of the colorways. Almost looks like Lacrosse sticks or something. Any info? Ray, im sure you know lol

Oh and you guys make sure not to buy those Purple and Grey LG3, ive got some plans for them when they go on sale
laugh.gif

J: I know what you're talking about. I've seen that logo on some FR2 cws as well. I'm guessing it stands for "Cross Country"? *shrugs
That purple cw kinda reminds me the og Eclipse cw but filipped lol

J: I know what you're talking about. I've seen that logo on some FR2 cws as well. I'm guessing it stands for "Cross Country"? *shrugs
That purple cw kinda reminds me the og Eclipse cw but filipped lol

I instantly think of the Joker when I see those on Eastbay. Wish FNL was carrying that colorway so I could use my rewards. Hey Eastbay Rep any idea what colors you will be carrying and why there isnt a full size run on some of the sizes? did you guys just not receive a fsr?

Back
Top Bottom