Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Those Sprite IDs are legit. Real nice.

I haven't owned a pair of Lunar anything yet ( Still wearing out my Airmax 09's) but those Challenge Reds are being ordered ASAP. Big fan of the design for the LG3s.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

And I don't think I've seen this cw posted here...
20110701142919.jpg

I'm liking these much more!  The red and volt cw didn't go too well together imo.

And I don't think I've seen this cw posted here...
20110701142919.jpg

I'm liking these much more!  The red and volt cw didn't go too well together imo.

Originally Posted by frazier10

finally cracked and ordered my 2nd pair...livestrong from rrs for $79 shipped......cant beat that

Excuse my ignorance but, rrs? Is?

Originally Posted by frazier10

finally cracked and ordered my 2nd pair...livestrong from rrs for $79 shipped......cant beat that

Excuse my ignorance but, rrs? Is?

For all of you that have the LG2+LunarEclipse and now the newest LG3 can you tell me how they measure up length wise?

I am an 11 on LG2 and an 11.5 on the Eclipse. Is the LG3 the same as the LG2 length wise but with a snugger fit?

Thanks

For all of you that have the LG2+LunarEclipse and now the newest LG3 can you tell me how they measure up length wise?

I am an 11 on LG2 and an 11.5 on the Eclipse. Is the LG3 the same as the LG2 length wise but with a snugger fit?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Thanks

go with 11.5 

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Thanks

go with 11.5 

Raf: I'm worried for my FR2s after I purchase my first pair.
laugh.gif

frazier: DOPE, Sir! I can't wait to see the LS cw in person.  

Visited a Nike Running Store earlier today to check them out in person...
2sbmt8p.jpg

After seeing them, and observing the materials, I'm reminded of the time I first saw the Eclipse but at a slighly lower extent. I REALLY like its design! I'm SOLD on the marquee cw, and I foresee myself purchasing at least four pairs, probably two iDs and two GRs. lol

They also had some LG3iD samples available...
wk3976.jpg

Challenge Red

fdxekm.jpg

Black / Volt

2e6de85.jpg

Action Green

2qbhdmc.jpg

Volt

2j5m646.jpg

Total Orange

2uo3tdw.jpg

Set

Raf: I'm worried for my FR2s after I purchase my first pair.
laugh.gif

frazier: DOPE, Sir! I can't wait to see the LS cw in person.  

Visited a Nike Running Store earlier today to check them out in person...
2sbmt8p.jpg

After seeing them, and observing the materials, I'm reminded of the time I first saw the Eclipse but at a slighly lower extent. I REALLY like its design! I'm SOLD on the marquee cw, and I foresee myself purchasing at least four pairs, probably two iDs and two GRs. lol

They also had some LG3iD samples available...
wk3976.jpg

Challenge Red

fdxekm.jpg

Black / Volt

2e6de85.jpg

Action Green

2qbhdmc.jpg

Volt

2j5m646.jpg

Total Orange

2uo3tdw.jpg

Set

^Info on how to get them for 80? Rewards Coupon or promo?

$20 off $100. Winners Circle coupon. Online code is T3e4o24wls or f4o7nelaw8. The first code expires tonight. The second one expires on 8/28. Or you can use $10 off of $60...scosuj0h14. Also expires on 8/28.

^Info on how to get them for 80? Rewards Coupon or promo?

$20 off $100. Winners Circle coupon. Online code is T3e4o24wls or f4o7nelaw8. The first code expires tonight. The second one expires on 8/28. Or you can use $10 off of $60...scosuj0h14. Also expires on 8/28.

Back
Top Bottom