Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

simple but so
pimp.gif

Nice, y'all! I wanna check out the LSs in person sometime this week. I'll probably be tempted to surrender my $25 off $100 FNL coupon lol

Nice, y'all! I wanna check out the LSs in person sometime this week. I'll probably be tempted to surrender my $25 off $100 FNL coupon lol

Originally Posted by karebare518

Originally Posted by AME416

simple but so
pimp.gif
Where are you guys finding the all black pair??????
I found a pair at the outlets this weekend. Real weird but I was very happy. Only pair in the store from what I could tell. Sz 12.5. Not really sure if I'm going to keep them b/c I have two other black-based colorways in these. But I definitely wasn't leaving them there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by karebare518

Originally Posted by AME416

simple but so
pimp.gif
Where are you guys finding the all black pair??????
I found a pair at the outlets this weekend. Real weird but I was very happy. Only pair in the store from what I could tell. Sz 12.5. Not really sure if I'm going to keep them b/c I have two other black-based colorways in these. But I definitely wasn't leaving them there
laugh.gif

^My black/volt pair do not have the swoosh on the inside like the ones pictured. Wish they did though.

^My black/volt pair do not have the swoosh on the inside like the ones pictured. Wish they did though.

Back
Top Bottom